Death Dealer Mercenaries

So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing 2142

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

NS, and there's going to be another expansion for the Arabian pennisula... I like titan.. never play Conquest though.. at all.

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_FreaknGeekn
Sr. Sergeant Major
Sr. Sergeant Major
1 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:52 pm   Post subject:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Back to top 

j00 n00bz, lol, everytime I jump in a game you or blze are in I say "Whats up" and.......nothing. Crying or Very sad

It's fun to play this with some old mech heads though.

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:21 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I've never gotten a message from you freakn... if i did I'd reply lol

Download Post   
DDM_FreaknGeekn
Sr. Sergeant Major
Sr. Sergeant Major
1 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:28 pm   Post subject:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Back to top 

I've been playin alot. Love this game almost as much as I did MW4 back in the day.

Download Post   
DDM_Blzebub0_x
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
141 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:25 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I do the messages on the screen much , if i dio i just can't remember how to answer

Download Post   
DDM_Blzebub0_x
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
141 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:25 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

sorry bout the spelling and such working at the same time

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:56 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

only time I've seen the messages is after I log out of a game... Do they come up while in game? Then again there are so many messages that if you are not watching the screen, you will never see it.

I want to be a Chairborne Ranger!!!
Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:46 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well, Since the AO server's been down, I've been on 3 times and aint seen no one in coms or BF, what with all the whining going on.... Guess I better go get some cheese and crackers... maybe someone will show up then...

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

What servers you playing on? Don't see any more war is hell and only 1 BOC srever.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic