Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesBattlefieldSo Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing 2142 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:

#31:   Author: Wing0 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:56 pm

NS, and there's going to be another expansion for the Arabian pennisula... I like titan.. never play Conquest though.. at all.

#32:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Author: DDM_FreaknGeekn Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:52 pm

j00 n00bz, lol, everytime I jump in a game you or blze are in I say "Whats up" and.......nothing. :cry:

It's fun to play this with some old mech heads though.

#33:   Author: Wing0 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:21 pm

I've never gotten a message from you freakn... if i did I'd reply lol

#34:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Author: DDM_FreaknGeekn Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:28 pm

I've been playin alot. Love this game almost as much as I did MW4 back in the day.

#35:   Author: DDM_Blzebub0_x Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:25 am

I do the messages on the screen much , if i dio i just can't remember how to answer

#36:   Author: DDM_Blzebub0_x Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:25 am

sorry bout the spelling and such working at the same time

#37:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:56 am

only time I've seen the messages is after I log out of a game... Do they come up while in game? Then again there are so many messages that if you are not watching the screen, you will never see it.

#38:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:46 pm

Well, Since the AO server's been down, I've been on 3 times and aint seen no one in coms or BF, what with all the whining going on.... Guess I better go get some cheese and crackers... maybe someone will show up then...

#39:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:48 pm

What servers you playing on? Don't see any more war is hell and only 1 BOC srever.
Death Dealer MercenariesBattlefieldSo Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing 2142 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.