Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Wing0
Subject:  
NS, and there's going to be another expansion for the Arabian pennisula... I like titan.. never play Conquest though.. at all.

DDM_FreaknGeekn
Subject:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing
j00 n00bz, lol, everytime I jump in a game you or blze are in I say "Whats up" and.......nothing. :cry:

It's fun to play this with some old mech heads though.

Wing0
Subject:  
I've never gotten a message from you freakn... if i did I'd reply lol

DDM_FreaknGeekn
Subject:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing
I've been playin alot. Love this game almost as much as I did MW4 back in the day.

DDM_Blzebub0_x
Subject:  
I do the messages on the screen much , if i dio i just can't remember how to answer

DDM_Blzebub0_x
Subject:  
sorry bout the spelling and such working at the same time

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
only time I've seen the messages is after I log out of a game... Do they come up while in game? Then again there are so many messages that if you are not watching the screen, you will never see it.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Well, Since the AO server's been down, I've been on 3 times and aint seen no one in coms or BF, what with all the whining going on.... Guess I better go get some cheese and crackers... maybe someone will show up then...

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
What servers you playing on? Don't see any more war is hell and only 1 BOC srever.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: