Death Dealer Mercenaries

Got my Legendary!! WooHoo!!

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Gumbysbuff
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
1900 Points

USA US Washington
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:31 pm   Post subject:  Got my Legendary!! WooHoo!! Back to top 

http://mwomercs.com/founders/

Go sign up as a Founder!

}Smile

WooHoo!!

Long time no see!!

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:49 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

It's Gumby, Dammit! How have you been man? great to see you around here.

I'll be going legendary too, but it has to wait a few days. It's a bummer that they pushed the start date back. But we've been waiting a decade, we can wait another 3 weeks.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:52 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Damn good to see ya Gumby!!

Download Post   
Gumbysbuff
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
1900 Points

USA US Washington
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:51 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

3 weeks is nothing!!! }Smile

The good thing about the Founders... while it's open, you can get one level, then upgrade for the remaining amount... so if you got the Elite... chose one mech.... then 2 weeks later got the other $60... you could just hit the Legendary and it will only cost the remaining ballance for the legendary.

}Smile

I miss you guys... but I don't miss the house full of smoke... }Wink lol

If you guys are in Diablo III in the mean time, I'm GUMBYSBUFF#1505. Just let me know who you are, so I don't ignore you as a farmer. }Smile

I should be getting my Dell L702X shortly... was supposed to be here by friday, but they just kicked it back to next week.

WooHoo!

-Gumbysbuff -=§=-
Image 151
Download Post   
Gumbysbuff
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
1900 Points

USA US Washington
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:53 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): › Damn good to see ya Gumby!!

It's good to be seen!

I'll have to dig up my old Sig if I can find it.. lol

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:06 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Gumbysbuff wrote (View Post): › 3 weeks is nothing!!! }Smile

The good thing about the Founders... while it's open, you can get one level, then upgrade for the remaining amount... so if you got the Elite... chose one mech.... then 2 weeks later got the other $60... you could just hit the Legendary and it will only cost the remaining ballance for the legendary.

}Smile

I miss you guys... but I don't miss the house full of smoke... }Wink lol

If you guys are in Diablo III in the mean time, I'm GUMBYSBUFF#1505. Just let me know who you are, so I don't ignore you as a farmer. }Smile

I should be getting my Dell L702X shortly... was supposed to be here by friday, but they just kicked it back to next week.

WooHoo!

You're in luck Gumby. Our house has been a no-smoking zone for years now... even during CON. Wink last week of July, Don't miss it. XD

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:28 pm   Post subject:  Re: Got my Legendary!! WooHoo!! Back to top 

The cbill and exp boost is worth getting all the founders mech imho.

Download Post   
Gumbysbuff
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
1900 Points

USA US Washington
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:59 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): ›

You're in luck Gumby. Our house has been a no-smoking zone for years now... even during CON. Wink last week of July, Don't miss it. XD

Awesome... I'll have to check.. I'll be in Toronto from the 2nd through the 12th, and in Atlanta from the 12th through the 26th.

Do we have exact dates yet?

Thanks,

-Gumbysbuff

-=§=-

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:19 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

OK I am cheap.... I picked up the Elite Founders pack today... Chose the Hunchback as my Mech... Maybe if I can scrounge a few extra pesos up before the deadline I will upgrade to Legendary but I am happy with what I got now....

Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:44 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

oi, when dis shit gettin released-inedda blow some shit up already

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic