Death Dealer Mercenaries

MekTek's Mecenaries

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:10 pm   Post subject:  MekTek's Mecenaries Back to top 

Ok I Dl Mekteks game , but I cant get it to work on my new puter, with windows 7...any ideas how to get it working?. I did the compatability stuff, still no go.
I did this since my Beta invite must have got lost, and I think we need to blow the dust off, and get used to running in FFP.
Seems to be a bunch of folks from MWO are doing the same thing. We should too.

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:06 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Not sure I can get it up and running either.... Is it even gonna help is my question. I know that MWO is gonna be FFP but is it gonna be Joystick or keyboard?

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

It will definitely support both. What they have said about keyboard and mouse sounds exactly like the controls for MWLL. We hadn't heard a ton about Joystick support before today, other than the fact that it will be available.

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:31 am   Post subject:  Re: MekTek's Mecenaries Back to top 

ok I can get tht MWLL running does any one want to play too? I know our new recruits like Kottonmouth do, oh and drop by the New recruit thread & say Hi.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:52 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I dont own Crysis and aint gonna buy it to play mwll

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I got Mercs runnin.. Aint installed none of the updates but plain jane runs fine....

Download Post   
RyannVonDoom
Corporal
Corporal
1499 Points

Norway US Nevada
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:09 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Having a problem with the video codex.. Not sure wtf.

They Live, we sleep.
Download Post   
Gumbysbuff
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
1900 Points

USA US Washington
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:30 pm   Post subject:  Re: MekTek's Mecenaries Back to top 

DDM_PLAGUE wrote (View Post): › ok I can get tht MWLL running does any one want to play too? I know our new recruits like Kottonmouth do, oh and drop by the New recruit thread & say Hi.

Since I didn't get the MWO Invite with the other 500 founders (Good goin Pyro!) I'm installing MWLL now. Last time I tried it was wayy back when they first started having the pre-beta, so I'll be a noob for a while. }Smile

WooHoo!

-Gumbysbuff -=ยง=-
Image 151
Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

oi... wtf?

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic