Death Dealer Mercenaries

who's actually playin it.

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:37 am   Post subject:  who's actually playin it. Back to top 

So Seriously, how many from DDM are regularly playing MWLL?
If I see more than 4 or 5 I might just have to join and overlook my distaste for certain aspects of this mod/beta. Rolling Eyes

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I havent played it for a couple weeks.

Last week I have been unable to get online due to some fuzz with my connection.
Still working to figure out what the problem is.
as it is I'm using a mobile boradband connection, which are not suitable for online play.

Does DDM have a server up and running?
If so how do I find it?
If not, where do peeps play?

If you need or want someone to play with, just holler and I'll see if I can get on.
However until further notice I'm not able to play much as my regular net connection is down.
Using a mobile broadband connection as an emergency solution for web browsing and such.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_LuGz
Corporal
Corporal
4925 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:56 pm   Post subject:  Re: who's actually playin it. Back to top 

I'm playing, as DDM_RavenWolf, and I am having a hell of a blast. -Mostly sticking to AeroTech, just love making a good run on an enemy, coming around, getting that Missile-Lock, and letting them fly, MG & AC2's opened up the whole time. -Just one good hit can really make your whole day. When they hit, or some of them, you hear these little pips , what a sweet noise to hear!
Then when I get sorta "air-sick," I hop in a Hover-Tank and start releasing my angst with a Gauss and a coupla MG or AC5's... Because, as you may have realized, the AeroTech approach doesn't pay much, you need to build up a little cash & points on the ground from time-to-time. It's hard to line up the small Targeting area, when you have to contend with, or align, Up-Down, side-side, and your left-right rudder, all at 300kph & while your being shot at or have a missile-lock coming in on you... The ground comes up on you pretty fast, but the longer the run the more likely you'll get clipped. Sometimes hugging into the canyons helps, but those missiles don't seem to lock fast enough & things get tight & tricky very fast. ...But ONE good lock, one good strike, and everything is aces again...

Shocked Not many DDM around though. Only around 5-to-7 maps(?), most servers stick to 2 or 3. [Marshes, Extremity, and Sandblasted.] But I had a 175min timer on one, & played all afternoon on Sandblasted, was fun. Sal posted a few pics of the maps in the game, you should also look on YouTube. I'm SO hooked on this. Dinner time comes too soon. ...Then bedtime... I can't stop playing...

Download Post   
DDM_LuGz
Corporal
Corporal
4925 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:04 pm   Post subject:  Re: who's actually playin it. Back to top 

I'm playing, as DDM_RavenWolf, and I am having a hell of a blast. -Mostly sticking to AeroTech, just love making a good run on an enemy, coming around, getting that Missile-Lock, and letting them fly, MG & AC2's opened up the whole time. -Just one good hit can really make your whole day. When they hit, or some of them, you hear these little pips , what a sweet noise to hear!
Then when I get sorta "air-sick," I hop in a Hover-Tank and start releasing my angst with a Gauss and a coupla MG or AC5's... Because, as you may have realized, the AeroTech approach doesn't pay much, you need to build up a little cash & points on the ground from time-to-time. It's hard to line up the small Targeting area, when you have to contend with, or align, Up-Down, side-side, and your left-right rudder, all at 300kph & while your being shot at or have a missile-lock coming in on you... The ground comes up on you pretty fast, but the longer the run the more likely you'll get clipped. Sometimes hugging into the canyons helps, but those missiles don't seem to lock fast enough & things get tight & tricky very fast. ...But ONE good lock, one good strike, and everything is aces again...

Shocked Not many DDM around though. Only around 5-to-7 maps(?), most servers stick to 2 or 3. [Marshes, Extremity, and Sandblasted.] But I had a 175min timer on one, & played all afternoon on Sandblasted, was fun. Sal posted a few pics of the maps in the game, you should also look on YouTube. I'm SO hooked on this. Dinner time comes too soon. ...Then bedtime... I can't stop playing...

Hey, I like your new Siggy Tk421ds

Download Post   
DDM_txCereBro
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
706 Points

Argentina US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:29 am   Post subject:  Re: who's actually playin it. Back to top 

thought i saw you on a few times.. nice to meet ya. i b da newby to mwll.. Mad

Download Post   
DDM_LuGz
Corporal
Corporal
4925 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:07 pm   Post subject:  Re: who's actually playin it. Back to top 

So make sure you check on Coms to see if I'm on. I always have it running in the background if I'm playing. -A little tired of sitting in there all alone, but I don't give up so easy you'll find. I'll sick it out for a few more weeks, if that's what it takes...

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:11 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Anyone still poking holes in enemy mechs out there?
Never seen any of the gang around when I play.
I used to go by an annonymous nick, but have since swaped my my official nick with the DDM tag when running, though I sometimes drop the DDM tags.

If anyone feel like teaming up for a pub game or if DDM are going for some form of league play, then I'm available pretty much any time.

I'm available on MSN if anyone feel like showing what DDM is all bout out there. Razz

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:25 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have been working hard to get a city map ready to play by CON. I don't have a ton of free time until football season is over, so I have taken a step back from MWLL official work to finish up the city map parker and I were working on. Once I get this done, I should be playing more than I have since I joined the MWLL team.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic