Death Dealer Mercenaries

Good GAWD...>Broken, anyone? Sad

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Cypher
Warrant Officer 1st Class
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:26 pm   Post subject:  Good GAWD...>Broken, anyone? Sad Back to top 

So, I made the mistake of signing on for BS for the first time yesterday... I got eaten...I got farmed... I got killed..with my own BOTZ...

Never mind that I'm a PvM'ing TS'ing Engineer..I've solo'd 218 mobs..and Hurt the hell outta 250 Dynas..... but I couldn't even TOUCH these PvP Cred-Buyin' Freaks! no seriously..not a single one was in less than AI Combined Armor.. and the best weapons.. and not even at top level for TL 5 BS...

I thought that people were just wanking on the AO forums, when they said it was broken.. I'm WELL equipped, minus the Combined Armor..... and I got eaten.. owned..and to have a 174 Crat capable of shrugging off my bots, and then taking control of them? Man.. that's hard-core... I couldn't get them back..yes, I have the Attention nanos.....

LE mishes are still sucking as a source for VP... so no wonder so few people are using OFAB gear..you can't even grind the VP for much of anything... one and a half weeks to grind 400 VP from 2 Hours of LE mishes a night? yeesh...

/end rant I'm just pissed that the coolio gear I want is farther from reach than ever..... I'll get over it...

When it Absolutely, Positively has to DIE in a Fantastic, Brutal, yet Fiery Way... DDM
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:35 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

But how much VP do you get from the same time in BS? It is going to happen, you will die a LOT in PvP, no matter what game you play. Hell, once you get into a game that allows resurrection, you die a lot more Wink

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:38 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Razz I got 217 VP from 20 minutes of hell.... and a serious blow to my ego..hell, my DOC was better at PvP..Razz except against soldiers..Razz

When it Absolutely, Positively has to DIE in a Fantastic, Brutal, yet Fiery Way... DDM
Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:11 pm   Post subject:  Re: Good GAWD...>Broken, anyone? Sad Back to top 

Engis typically suck at PVP unless they have a) lots of friends or b) are willing to sit in a turret. Their biggest benefit is providing blockers to teammates. Get used to dying a lot - trust me, it'll happen.

By the same token, stick it out and keep going back for a while. I had a HELL of a time with my NT until I got to about 213-214 or so, and then it was a whole new world. (heh *zorch* .... *zorch*...die hidehidehide *zorch*)

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:33 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah..I reset my TS's for Evades and...... HITPOINTS~!! Razz

but yeah.. I've figured that out..but I couldn't turret up..and couldn't figure out why? I wasn't even under attack...

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:33 pm   Post subject:  Re: Good GAWD...>Broken, anyone? Sad Back to top 

Did you buy the Lost Eden expansion for that account?

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:10 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Cypher wrote (View Post): › but I couldn't turret up..and couldn't figure out why? I wasn't even under attack...

That can happen when somebody starts to attack you and never releases. Say a melee begins the attack from across the room. They never hit you, you never see them, but it stops you from getting into a vehicle.

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Ick... Dirty trick..but I suppose it's important for Self-Preservation? Razz Speakin' from Experience, Shady? Razz

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:10 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

No so much self preservation as it is a tactic to keep a Control Point, especially at your spawn...or theirs Wink

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:19 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah...we got spawn camped....

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic