Death Dealer Mercenaries

Jokes and Funny sh*t

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:36 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Uhhh Click on the Film Credits at the bottom of the page. It says Based on the Series Avatar the Last Airbender. Not to mention that the Production studio is Nickelodean

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I didn't know they were even making that one. I was just talking about the link Metal posted. I didn't see your link to the shamalamadingdong movie... but I do like the cartoons. Smile

Download Post   
DDM_LuGz
Corporal
Corporal
4925 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:42 pm   Post subject:  Re: Jokes and Funny sh*t Back to top 

Cool. I liked the "Lady in the Water," bit of a "One-Time" flick though, can't get as much out of it the second time as the first... I mean, you know the secret, so it kind of spoils it for ya.

Lugz

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yea, I was thinking Airbender. And a very good marketing ploy to make a movie called Avatar. Either way, I want to see both.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:03 pm   Post subject:  Re: Jokes and Funny sh*t Back to top 

i will see both damnit yes i will

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

Australia AU South Australia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:21 am   Post subject:  Re: Jokes and Funny sh*t Back to top 

I love this old girl. Here's to her and many more like her.

FLOWERING GUM.

Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a

recent interaction between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester

in a train station in Sydney:

There were protesters on the train platform handing out

pamphlets on the evils of Australia.

I politely declined to take one...

An elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and

a young (20ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet,

which she politely declined.

The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture

of friendship and in a very soft voice said,

"Lady, don't you care about the children of Iraq?"

The old woman looked up at her and said,

"Honey, my father died in France during World War II,

I lost my husband in Korea, and a son in Vietnam.

All three died so you could have the right to stand here

and bad mouth our country.

If you touch me again.

I'll stick this umbrella up your arse and open it."

God Bless Australia!!

Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:25 am   Post subject:  Re: Jokes and Funny sh*t Back to top 

Rolling Eyes oh come on...that was funny surely!!!!! Neutral

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:09 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

No, it's about as old as you Razz

Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:37 pm   Post subject:  Re: Jokes and Funny sh*t Back to top 

this one? Surprised

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:59 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

lol... bummer

Download Post   
DDM_LuGz
Corporal
Corporal
4925 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:55 pm   Post subject:  Re: Jokes and Funny sh*t Back to top 

"Besides the pain, I can't have sex with my wife." -There sounds like there could be a joke there, I just can't quite figure out what it is. Razz

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:47 pm   Post subject:  Re: Jokes and Funny sh*t Back to top 

Besides the pain, I can't have sex with my wife." -There sounds like there could be a joke there, I just can't quite figure out what it is

i think it's something like " which is good cause she is an even bigger pain "

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:40 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I think it is along the lines of "Take my wife....please"

Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:02 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Image 103

make a great signature

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 pm   Post subject:  Re: Jokes and Funny sh*t Back to top 

Very Happy
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for A Belgian beer,then on the way home, grabbing an Indian curry or A Turkish kebab,to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

and......
Only in Australia ... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
Only in Australia ... do supermarkets make sick people walk all the way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in Australia ...do people order double cheeseburgers,large fries and a DIET coke.

Only in Australia ... do banks leave both doors wide open and chain the pens to the counters.

Only in Australia ... do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and lock our junk and cheap lawn mower in the garage.

NOT TO MENTION.....
58 Aussies are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.
31 Aussies have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.
8 Aussies had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.
A massive 543 Aussies were admitted to Emergency in the last two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth.

and finally.........

In 2000 eight Aussies cracked their skull whilst throwing up into the toilet.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic