Death Dealer Mercenaries

I'm back! Again. O.o

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:40 am   Post subject:  I'm back! Again. O.o Back to top 

How's everyone been doing? I'm back again, and will actually be active on the boards again! ^_^ Since we've got the release of MWO looming very soon.(I hope so)

I'm looking forward to climbing into my mech and strolling onto the battlefield along the side of my brethren and blowing other giant robots into heaps of molten scrap metal!

As a recap of how I've been, getting married finally to my fiance Jessica (next year if funds permit us to) our daughter will be born on August 25thish depending on when they induce her.

I'm still working midnights at the same craptastic job, hopefully not much longer thou. I'm looking to pick up another job that will actually be able to feed the Wife and I, along with our 7 year old son, and our soon to be newborn baby girl! =D

Games I've been playing/played: WoW("retired/quit") Diablo 3(Getting frustrated with due to all the bullshit that Blizzard needs to work out) & I've been playing a little bit of Eve Online(INTRANET SPACE SHIPS!!!)

I'm curious to see how many familiar faces I'll be seeing due to my return to you guys!
(I really do mean return as well, I actually book marked the forums! Go me!!)

Looking forward to hearing from everyone, new and old!

Take it easy DDMers!

-Rammstein

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:39 am   Post subject:  Re: I'm back! Again. O.o Back to top 

Hey, welcome back buddy, and congratulations on both the upcoming marriage and the kid on the way.

Nice to hear life has been good to you.

Quit wow years ago myself, and can only agree about Diablo.

I played Eve some myself, but with the game being a griefers heaven and an incident where I had a griefer join the corp I was in just so he could shoot be down while I was moving all my stuff in my Obelisk freighter, lost everything I had in the incident total (value almost 2 billion ISK), and no help from support I decided to leave that game for good.

Quite a few of the folks here seem very interested in MWO and I think most of them are even founders, which from today on will give automatic access to closed beta.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 pm   Post subject:  Re: I'm back! Again. O.o Back to top 

What's up DragonLord! Damn, that sucks that your Obelisk got popped. :/ I had 2 accounts one was a miner(Gallante), and the other was my combat pilot(Caldari)

My 'biggest' ship that I've got right now is the good ole missle boat, the Drake. I don't play that much since I'm not in a big corp, the main reason I started playing was to hangout with my IRL friend that lived on the other side of the US. Shitty thing is that our work schedules are complete opposites so we rarely get to get some flight time together and go do anything.(Plexes, etc)

What toon did/do you play on Diablo 3? I've been playing a wizard, the class is fun, but I'm having problems in Inferno Act 2, and when I farm Act 1 I'm just not getting a drop worth a damn. It made me sad that Diablo 3 is such a disappointment. Sad I was really looking forward to it since I was a D2 & D1 junkie.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:49 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I started with a wizzard and got to act 3, then I got bored and started another toon, dont remember class now.

Havent played for quite some time as I got bored with the game.
They relied far too much on the success and reputation of the previous 2 games to bother making a quality game, they were just out for money.

I cant prove it but I have good reason yo suspect that the guy who took out my obelisk, was a guy I had shot down earlier for can flipping.
I assume you know what can flipping is?
I lost practically everything I had, ships, skill books, blueprints, you name it I had it.
I even lost a Raven I had bought which I was working on the skills to use.

And when I contacted support about reimbursement, I was told that it was how the sandbox nature of the game worked.
I could not get a reimbursement, because the guy joined our corp, shot me down, and left the corp again, I think he was after me specifically.
In other words, the GMs and probably even devs apparently accept and support the griefing in the game.

Shame because I was enjoying myself to some extent, but after losing all that stuff I could not get myself to continue playing.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:11 pm   Post subject:  Re: I'm back! Again. O.o Back to top 

Testing to see if my Sig works!

Hahaha! Yesss!!! I found it and got it back! =D

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic