Death Dealer Mercenaries

New Recruits post HERE!

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2012 3:02 pm   Post subject: Great ! New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

This is the thread for Mechwarrior Online recruits to introduce themselves.

Welcome to DDM

If you have any problems contact me at sten420@msn.com

Download Post  No rating  
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 13, 2012 11:28 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

HAI GUISE I HOPE I CAN BE THE MECHWARRIORS WITH YOU KAY :DDD???

:3

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 27, 2012 4:14 am   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

*wacks Viper in the back of the head with a Rubber baby buggy bummper* Kay, grab your mech ...recruit... Rolling Eyes

Download Post   
Kottonmouth
Corporal
Corporal
1279 Points

USA US Wyoming
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:25 am   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

How goes it? Kottonmouth here. Seen DDM around for quite a while and was offered a slot. So, count me in! Love to meet up with some of you one of the other MW games out now and start getting aquainted.

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:22 am   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

Welocme Kottonmouth. Load Teamspeak 3 and join us on comms.
Name = Death Dealer Mercenaries
Server addy = 173.208.123.250:9992

Download Post   
RyannVonDoom
Corporal
Corporal
1499 Points

Norway US Nevada
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hello,

Ryann Von Doom here. been into battletech for 2 full decades. have every english novel and have been working on the source books.. Mech Commander is my favorite game of all time.. and I refuse to play any MW game beyond the expansions for MW2. MWO being the exception.

I am an ELH diehard, even have the symbol tattoo'd on me. So yeah.. That's me.

They Live, we sleep.
Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

Welcome to the team Ryann Von Doom. what would you like to use as your callsign ?

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Glad to have you two guys with us. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the field next month.

Ryan, I have also read most of the Battletech books... even the Mechwarrior and Dark Age books. I have pretty decent collection of the gaming minis, but I never really played any CBT. I even have the first edition box with the plastic "unseeen" mechs. I did play dark Age a little bit, but i was mostly just in to it for the toys. My desk is covered with them, and the ertl die-cast mechs... I even have a few of the old brightly colored plastic ones from the cartoon series.

Download Post   
RyannVonDoom
Corporal
Corporal
1499 Points

Norway US Nevada
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › Glad to have you two guys with us. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the field next month.

Ryan, I have also read most of the Battletech books... even the Mechwarrior and Dark Age books. I have pretty decent collection of the gaming minis, but I never really played any CBT. I even have the first edition box with the plastic "unseeen" mechs. I did play dark Age a little bit, but i was mostly just in to it for the toys. My desk is covered with them, and the ertl die-cast mechs... I even have a few of the old brightly colored plastic ones from the cartoon series.

That's cool.. I still have the 3rd edition plastic pieces.. and the citytech ones.. but i got them when i was 12, so they aren't in the best conditions, nor painted well.

They Live, we sleep.
Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

Australia AU South Australia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 am   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

Hi My name is 6 and I'm an ..... shit wrong forum... Embarassed

What do I need, and how do I get started.?
It's been a long while.

I have signed up at MWO as DDM6,

Happy to kill things again in mechs...... Razz

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:37 am   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

DDM_Black6 wrote (View Post): › Hi My name is 6 and I'm an ..... shit wrong forum... Embarassed

It's been a long while.

Well first you need to get your butt back on comm's. Than I will tell you.

Download Post   
Kottonmouth
Corporal
Corporal
1279 Points

USA US Wyoming
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:46 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Just letting yall know i didnt fall off the face of the earth, just in vegas picking up a broke down bike to limp it home. Hope to get to chat a few more of you up when i return (somewhere between this fri and next weds). Till then, rock on.

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:09 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

seeya when you get back Twisted Evil

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:28 am   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

Just wanted to say hi and I'm back again hopefully i will be able to get into this new mech thingymabob with you guys. where is the sign-up and yeah i gotta get my comms back but i might need to get some new headphones and mic cause i have an evil cat that likes to chew on cords the little bastage but anyways see ya all around

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

Australia AU South Australia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:29 am   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

DDM_PLAGUE wrote (View Post): ›
DDM_Black6 wrote (View Post): › Hi My name is 6 and I'm an ..... shit wrong forum... Embarassed

It's been a long while.

Well first you need to get your butt back on comm's. Than I will tell you.

shit... gonna have to get that too....Smile

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic