Death Dealer Mercenaries

DDM Insignia

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:17 pm   Post subject:  DDM Insignia Back to top 

Question Does anyone have a larger image of teh insignia that shows up in the address bar? I would like to make a custom decal from it.

Download Post  No rating  
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:26 am   Post subject:  Re: DDM Insignia Back to top 

Still need that insignia......anyone, Sal maybe? Do ya have it?

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:16 pm   Post subject:  Re: DDM Insignia Back to top 

Do you mean this one???

This is an Animated one I made a long time ago....

Download Post   
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:21 pm   Post subject:  Re: DDM Insignia Back to top 

Bless you Pyro! I was beginning to think nobody still had this insignia. Now thanks to your help I can make a custom decal for our MW4 team to have on the mechs.Thank you again.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:43 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

We did have some custom DDM decals for Mechs a long time ago...dunno if anyone still has them. Even had Rank insignias done too.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have all that stuff somewhere... let me dig a little bit and I'll get it uploaded somewhere for you.

Download Post   
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:08 am   Post subject:  Re: DDM Insignia Back to top 

Ok Sal Much Appreciated

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:09 pm   Post subject:  Re: DDM Insignia Back to top 

I could only find this one.

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:14 am   Post subject:  Re: DDM Insignia Back to top 

i have a whole folder with a crap load of ddm decals and stuff already made plus a bunch of other originals some made by ddmers and some not hit me up next time your on msn i'll just copy and send you the whole folder it's not real big or nothin

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:17 am   Post subject:  Re: DDM Insignia Back to top 

soul they are now in the msn shareing folder just pick them up when you want ,,my msn is always running so it shouldn't be to hard

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_ChaosGryphon
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
209 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:52 am   Post subject:  Re: DDM Insignia Back to top 

OMG SAL Thank you!!

That was my Unit Tag before I joined DDM.. the CI stood for CHAOS INC.

When i Joined with DDM after disbanding my unit, i used that on my mech..lol

Damn.. bringing back the memories.. shit 6 years now? 7? Damn.. hehe

thanks!

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:26 am   Post subject:  Re: DDM Insignia Back to top 

doh... I uploaded the wrong one. At least someone wanted it. Here is the actual unit logo.

Download Post   
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:40 pm   Post subject:  Re: DDM Insignia Back to top 

Got the insignias, and have them working. Thanks again for the help there. Now all the active DDM mech pilots have the same decal on their Mechs in game. Laughing Now if I could just get them all to work as a team and practice some skills.

Download Post   
Tane00
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
962 Points

USA US Nebraska
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:54 am   Post subject:  Re: DDM Insignia Back to top 

well. as i said in another thread. MW:LL is taking unit insignias to use in game. and since DDM was one of the major powers in MW4 i figured that we should post ours and try to get it into the game.

The Rules are the same as last Months
- You must Identify your group with a unique Name on your poster (Clan Smoke Jaguar - Elite Warriors / Clan Smoke Jaguar - 5th Battalion ect...)
- All Posters must have both the Group’s Name and Emblem Showing
- All Posters must have at least 1 Mech Showing
- All Posters must include a highly visible URL to Clan Website
- Resolution Size of Image must be no less than 512x512 pixels
- Recommended to have a small catch phrase
- Jpeg, PNG, BMP formats preferred (Archived in .zip format is also acceptable)

thats all youll need to know about it. and im sure you can figure out where to put it. im only half arsed computer savvy so all i can do is pass word along lol

ALL UR FACE R BELONG TO ME!!!!
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic