SoulBandit
Subject:  DDM Insignia
:?: Does anyone have a larger image of teh insignia that shows up in the address bar? I would like to make a custom decal from it.

SoulBandit
Subject:  Re: DDM Insignia
Still need that insignia......anyone, Sal maybe? Do ya have it?

DDM_Pyromancer
Do you mean this one???

This is an Animated one I made a long time ago....

SoulBandit
Bless you Pyro! I was beginning to think nobody still had this insignia. Now thanks to your help I can make a custom decal for our MW4 team to have on the mechs.Thank you again.

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
We did have some custom DDM decals for Mechs a long time ago...dunno if anyone still has them. Even had Rank insignias done too.

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I have all that stuff somewhere... let me dig a little bit and I'll get it uploaded somewhere for you.

SoulBandit
Ok Sal Much Appreciated

DDM_Salvatoris
I could only find this one.

DDM_Metalfiend
i have a whole folder with a crap load of ddm decals and stuff already made plus a bunch of other originals some made by ddmers and some not hit me up next time your on msn i'll just copy and send you the whole folder it's not real big or nothin

DDM_Metalfiend
soul they are now in the msn shareing folder just pick them up when you want ,,my msn is always running so it shouldn't be to hard

DDM_ChaosGryphon
OMG SAL Thank you!!

That was my Unit Tag before I joined DDM.. the CI stood for CHAOS INC.

When i Joined with DDM after disbanding my unit, i used that on my mech..lol

Damn.. bringing back the memories.. shit 6 years now? 7? Damn.. hehe

thanks!

DDM_Salvatoris
doh... I uploaded the wrong one. At least someone wanted it. Here is the actual unit logo.

SoulBandit
Got the insignias, and have them working. Thanks again for the help there. Now all the active DDM mech pilots have the same decal on their Mechs in game. :lol: Now if I could just get them all to work as a team and practice some skills.

Tane00
well. as i said in another thread. MW:LL is taking unit insignias to use in game. and since DDM was one of the major powers in MW4 i figured that we should post ours and try to get it into the game.

The Rules are the same as last Months
- You must Identify your group with a unique Name on your poster (Clan Smoke Jaguar - Elite Warriors / Clan Smoke Jaguar - 5th Battalion ect...)
- All Posters must have both the Group’s Name and Emblem Showing
- All Posters must have at least 1 Mech Showing
- All Posters must include a highly visible URL to Clan Website
- Resolution Size of Image must be no less than 512x512 pixels
- Recommended to have a small catch phrase
- Jpeg, PNG, BMP formats preferred (Archived in .zip format is also acceptable)

thats all youll need to know about it. and im sure you can figure out where to put it. im only half arsed computer savvy so all i can do is pass word along lol

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: