Death Dealer Mercenaries

Old MW4 scrub stopping by

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Mavarick
6 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:05 am   Post subject:  Re: Old MW4 scrub stopping by Back to top 

DDM_Reijklin wrote (View Post): ›
Mavarick wrote (View Post): › It's funny, the only time we ever actually "saw" our opponents in MW was in our mechs. I still associate a lot of the guys with certain mechs. Like a couple of the guys from House Badass...Hayabusa and Spectre. I always think of a SCat and MKII when I remember them, since that's what they always fought against us with.

I seem to remember you playing a Thor or Loki a lot, as well. Smile

In the early days, the Thor and Loki were pretty much all I used. Eventually I segued into the Nova Cat, just like so many others.

I also had some SCat, Thanny, Daishi and MKII configs I used occassionally. It was fun sometimes to take a ridiculous Mech like an Argus into a league match and wreck people with it. You couldn't min/max with a mech like an Argus like you could with a Nova, but you could still have a good game with one.

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:42 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yep, Argus was one of those that you could truly enjoy what you were accomplishing because you know you worked for your results.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:50 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Light mechs ftw Razz We should get Kami and Criminal over here too.. maybe.... throw down a game of old schoolness Wink

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:38 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I still say nobody Dies like me in an Uzi...God I loved that Mech....LOL

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:01 am   Post subject:  Re: Old MW4 scrub stopping by Back to top 

yes and it's still an ugly mech,,lol

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:25 am   Post subject:  Re: Old MW4 scrub stopping by Back to top 

Yeah, the Uzi made a great tomb. LOL

Mav, I remember playing against an LBX- configured Loki of yours that was EEEEEVIL.

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:59 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

That Loki is still evil. lol

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:08 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Very true.

I remember using that same config against a guy in a duel once. He asked what his weight range was, and I, figuring he was probably new, said, "eh, take whatever, I don't care, really." It was a city map.

He made the mistake of taking an ER nova, and I started getting the hate messages after about the fifth time I popped his arms off and legged him. Smile

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:45 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Didn't Mav used to have a saying for that?

taco

LOL Reij, it hasn't changed a bit. The drama is still there if you look for it.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Why look for it Wink

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Bah. I live in a house with Red and her three daughters. All my boy and I have to do to find drama is walk outta the bedroom. :/

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic