Death Dealer Mercenaries

Not around much anymore

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:41 am   Post subject:  Not around much anymore Back to top 

Hey all, long time no see.
I have not been around much since LOTRO mostly cause I returned to WOW.
But lately alot has happened around here.
First of all I'd like to notify everyone that I'm retiring from active service.
I'm still around and can drop by and play once in a while, but won't play as much as I used to.
The reason for that is a somewhat long story which are comming up here.

For the past 15 years I have spent about 95% of my spare time playing computer games, sometimes even calling in sick at work just to play.
I would get up in the morning, sit down infront of the computer and play, and would stay there until I went to bed, only getting up for food and such things. Hell, I barely even ate anything at all, and sometimes could go a whole day with no food without it bothering me
This has come at the cost of my health and my soical life.
You have seen pics of me and as you know I'm Skinny.
Detalis are that I'm 6' 30'' high and weigh about 110 lbs.
Way underweight in other words.
My social network has consisted of 2-3 people

This summer somethng happend, that made me realise that unless something is done very soon I will not have long left, at most 10 years, so I talked to a friend of mine and have started doing alot towards improving that.
He put me in touch with a guy who works with nutrition and such as a job, so I have started eating more and going out more.
There is alot happening and I have allready seen some changes, but there is still a long way to go.

Hope everyone here is doing well, also if anyone here is on facebook you may add me there if you want. Name is Michael Nielsen.
I'm surrounded by 3 hot girls in my profile pic, so should be no mistaking me there.

Cya around fellas.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:21 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Take care of yourself first, man. Games come after everything else. Smile

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:59 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Word.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

And eat Freakin Bisquit or 3 Dammit!!!

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Chicken...lotsa of chicken. The 'roids in there will bulk you up Wink

Good to see you are doing well and on the improvement. Keep us posted on how you are, if anything, we can give words of encouragement.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:49 pm   Post subject:  Re: Not around much anymore Back to top 

Good to hear!

DDM_Dragonlord wrote (View Post): › Hope everyone here is doing well, also if anyone here is on facebook you may add me there if you want. Name is Michael Nielsen.
I'm surrounded by 3 hot girls in my profile pic, so should be no mistaking me there.
Cya around fellas.

Hate to spoil the picture party but there are over 500 results when searching for Michael Nielsen on facebook. Either its a common name or people with your name keep forgetting passwords. Wink

I'm on there - Fred Jester . Its the one of the three results with a picture. Cool

just chillin
Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:01 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Rej, you got right to the core of what I said.
Just took me a long time to realise that myself.
Too long if you ask me, but nothing I can do about that. Whats important is that I have started to do something.
I see Wing is still the sma old 1 "word" man, he still havent learned any new ones yet?
Jucie, I had no idea there was so many around there with that name.
Did a search myself and was a bit surprised at that, but sent you a invitation though.
Then you can show the others how I do when I work my "Magic" :p

Image 160

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:50 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well, keep in mind if you get too thin, we won't hesitate to fly en masse to Norway and kick your ass.

So take care of yourself.

Or else. Smile

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:10 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

If I get too thin??
And here I thought I was too thin allready Razz
Gonna be a tight fit though if you all come over, don't have that large an apartment.

Image 160

Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

Australia AU South Australia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:25 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Dragonlord wrote (View Post): › If I get too thin??
And here I thought I was too thin allready Razz
Gonna be a tight fit though if you all come over, don't have that large an apartment.

Dude..!!!!!
If I had known you were struggling a bit I would have come kick yo ass, as I was in your neck of Europe in September with Nugget.
I would have brought you a carton or three of real beer from Aussie land (lots of calories in them as well as alcohol) to wash down a crocodile burger, koala & ketchup pie or wallaby pizza which is our staple diet over here. Smile
GL & Keep us posted. Who knows, I/we may be back in your neck of the woods Europe soon enough if Nugget continues.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Damn you were here and didn't even look me up?
Well if you do come back, do look me up.
Never had the taste for beer though, don't drink much in the way of alcohol ay all really.
Pizza is another matter, that I can eat lots of.
Got alot of things going on here, and not all of them goes the way I want to.
Struggling alot with some things, but hopefully it will get netter soon.

Image 160

Download Post   
Pinkwen
151 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:44 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

hey good for you dragon! i'm glad that you have realized that you should take care of yourself above all things, some people never get it. Smile

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic