Goto page Previous  1, 2

Mavarick
Subject:  Re: Old MW4 scrub stopping by
DDM_Reijklin wrote (View Post): ›
Mavarick wrote (View Post): › It's funny, the only time we ever actually "saw" our opponents in MW was in our mechs. I still associate a lot of the guys with certain mechs. Like a couple of the guys from House Badass...Hayabusa and Spectre. I always think of a SCat and MKII when I remember them, since that's what they always fought against us with.

I seem to remember you playing a Thor or Loki a lot, as well. :)

In the early days, the Thor and Loki were pretty much all I used. Eventually I segued into the Nova Cat, just like so many others.

I also had some SCat, Thanny, Daishi and MKII configs I used occassionally. It was fun sometimes to take a ridiculous Mech like an Argus into a league match and wreck people with it. You couldn't min/max with a mech like an Argus like you could with a Nova, but you could still have a good game with one.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Yep, Argus was one of those that you could truly enjoy what you were accomplishing because you know you worked for your results.

Wing0
Subject:  
Light mechs ftw :P We should get Kami and Criminal over here too.. maybe.... throw down a game of old schoolness ;)

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
I still say nobody Dies like me in an Uzi...God I loved that Mech....LOL

DDM_Metalfiend
yes and it's still an ugly mech,,lol

DDM_Reijklin
Yeah, the Uzi made a great tomb. LOL

Mav, I remember playing against an LBX- configured Loki of yours that was EEEEEVIL.

Wing0
Subject:  
That Loki is still evil. lol

DDM_Reijklin
Subject:  
Very true.

I remember using that same config against a guy in a duel once. He asked what his weight range was, and I, figuring he was probably new, said, "eh, take whatever, I don't care, really." It was a city map.

He made the mistake of taking an ER nova, and I started getting the hate messages after about the fifth time I popped his arms off and legged him. :)

Wing0
Subject:  
Didn't Mav used to have a saying for that?

taco

LOL Reij, it hasn't changed a bit. The drama is still there if you look for it.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Why look for it ;)

DDM_Reijklin
Subject:  
Bah. I live in a house with Red and her three daughters. All my boy and I have to do to find drama is walk outta the bedroom. :/

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: