Death Dealer Mercenaries

character transfers

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:48 pm   Post subject:  character transfers Back to top 

the free toon xfers have started as well as guild xfers,,there are 4 to choose from "magnus,,,ungrim,,monolith,,,and gorfang"

i personally think gorfang would be the place to go ,,,just because it sounds cool,,lol so thats where i'm headed

hope to see you there and there are things you need to do to get ready for the xfer make sure you follow the directions or you could lose things so it says

i knew this was commin just because of the lower population on saphery but oh well

Gorfang Gorfang Gorfang

good to be back
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:03 pm   Post subject:  Re: caharcter xfers Back to top 

i xfered already over to gorfang,,,had to change my name tho so my new name is now metalfiend

and if sal ever gets his account straight again he will have to transfer the guild and stuff i would imagine,,,and it doesn't save friends lists or ignore lists,,so you might want to write those down if you have them so you can add them to the new lists

hopefully this will end the no reknown scenarios problem we have been having for a couple weeks now

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:11 pm   Post subject:  Re: caharcter xfers Back to top 

oops guess my fingers weren't listening to me head when i typed the header,,,lol supposed to be character

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

They still didn't get my accounts fixed, so I had to just pay for another month on all three. Evenbtually they will put the money back on my card.

So we are decided on Gorfang? Do I need to wait for everyone to get ready before I do the guild transfer... Or are character transfers a totally seperate deal from guild transfers?

Shado, are we sure we should let metal pick the server? We all know how it turned out last time. Razz

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:51 am   Post subject:  Re: caharcter xfers Back to top 

i only took that last 1 to get familiar with the game i would have started over ona diffrent server if thats what you guys wanted,,, besisides i already xfered there so i'm stuck now HA,,,you want somethin diffrent go with it i will start a new toon i guess no big deal since i actually play the game every now and then i'm sure i can catch up to you guys purty easy,,,,,so there neener,,neener neener

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:46 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

oks transfering to gorfang. Looks like I will have to level my bank characters to level 6ish to transfer them. Sad

just chillin
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:26 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Just delete them and start over. If they have any stock, mail to yourself.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:33 pm   Post subject:  Re: caharcter xfers Back to top 

now i got 2 characters in wardb since i had to change my name i need to get rid of trogdor just not sure how and havn't checked into it yet either but i will

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:56 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sal, did you read the stuff about transferring the guild?

Metal, are you sure that your name was taken? When I did mine, it allowed me to change my name, but I selected the same name.

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:49 am   Post subject:  Re: character transfers Back to top 

yeah it told me my name was already taken "trogdor" that is ,,and i had to change it and since i got shit for not useing metalfiend i decided it would be a good time to change it to that anyways so it's all good

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:09 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I did all the stuff it said to do for the guild transfer on the old server. Now I am on the new server and I guess I have to go to the guild registrar to set it back up.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:09 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

We have to form the guild again. When can everyone be on to do that?

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:06 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Anytime. I had a CTD, but I found out I had a corrupted pagefile, which I never had, but anyway, all good.

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:16 pm   Post subject:  Re: character transfers Back to top 

i been on off and on all day just hit me up on messenger when you want to do it

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:15 am   Post subject:  Re: caharcter xfers Back to top 

DDM_Metalfiend wrote (View Post): › just not sure how and havn't checked into it yet either but i will

Go to view the character. At the bottom, of the page that has your image text, there is a delete profile button.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic