Goto page 1, 2  Next

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  character transfers
the free toon xfers have started as well as guild xfers,,there are 4 to choose from "magnus,,,ungrim,,monolith,,,and gorfang"

i personally think gorfang would be the place to go ,,,just because it sounds cool,,lol so thats where i'm headed

hope to see you there and there are things you need to do to get ready for the xfer make sure you follow the directions or you could lose things so it says

i knew this was commin just because of the lower population on saphery but oh well

Gorfang Gorfang Gorfang

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  Re: caharcter xfers
i xfered already over to gorfang,,,had to change my name tho so my new name is now metalfiend

and if sal ever gets his account straight again he will have to transfer the guild and stuff i would imagine,,,and it doesn't save friends lists or ignore lists,,so you might want to write those down if you have them so you can add them to the new lists

hopefully this will end the no reknown scenarios problem we have been having for a couple weeks now

DDM_Metalfiend
oops guess my fingers weren't listening to me head when i typed the header,,,lol supposed to be character

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
They still didn't get my accounts fixed, so I had to just pay for another month on all three. Evenbtually they will put the money back on my card.

So we are decided on Gorfang? Do I need to wait for everyone to get ready before I do the guild transfer... Or are character transfers a totally seperate deal from guild transfers?

Shado, are we sure we should let metal pick the server? We all know how it turned out last time. :P

DDM_Metalfiend
i only took that last 1 to get familiar with the game i would have started over ona diffrent server if thats what you guys wanted,,, besisides i already xfered there so i'm stuck now HA,,,you want somethin diffrent go with it i will start a new toon i guess no big deal since i actually play the game every now and then i'm sure i can catch up to you guys purty easy,,,,,so there neener,,neener neener

DDM_JuicedGoose
Subject:  
oks transfering to gorfang. Looks like I will have to level my bank characters to level 6ish to transfer them. :(

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Just delete them and start over. If they have any stock, mail to yourself.

DDM_Metalfiend
now i got 2 characters in wardb since i had to change my name i need to get rid of trogdor just not sure how and havn't checked into it yet either but i will

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Sal, did you read the stuff about transferring the guild?

Metal, are you sure that your name was taken? When I did mine, it allowed me to change my name, but I selected the same name.

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  Re: character transfers
yeah it told me my name was already taken "trogdor" that is ,,and i had to change it and since i got shit for not useing metalfiend i decided it would be a good time to change it to that anyways so it's all good

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I did all the stuff it said to do for the guild transfer on the old server. Now I am on the new server and I guess I have to go to the guild registrar to set it back up.

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
We have to form the guild again. When can everyone be on to do that?

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Anytime. I had a CTD, but I found out I had a corrupted pagefile, which I never had, but anyway, all good.

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  Re: character transfers
i been on off and on all day just hit me up on messenger when you want to do it

DDM_LordShado
DDM_Metalfiend wrote (View Post): › just not sure how and havn't checked into it yet either but i will

Go to view the character. At the bottom, of the page that has your image text, there is a delete profile button.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: