Death Dealer Mercenaries

Members rights in forum

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:47 pm   Post subject:  Members rights in forum Back to top 

I have been a little lax on my duties and Death Dealer is a lazy cud when it comes to assigning rights in the forums.

If any DDM member can not see the private DDM folder, please reply to the thread and I or DD will get you squared away as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Last edited by DDM_LordShado on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:20 am; edited 3 times in total

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post  No rating  
Dash
116 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:54 pm   Post subject:  Re: Members rights in forum Back to top 

Hello LordShado,
I just joined for MWO and I do not have access to the private forum.
Just giving you a heads up to make you aware of it as you instructed.

Thanks.

Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:40 am   Post subject:  Re: Members rights in forum Back to top 

For some strange or odd reason, I still cannot see the private forums.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:08 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Fixed.

Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › Fixed.

Thank you. Smile I now see all the (SECURE) goodness! haha

Download Post   
WarReaver
27 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:48 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

As per joining message a am posting here to say hello and be set up to see other forums. thank you

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:41 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

WarReaver and Hurthammer...fixed!

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic