Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionMembers rights in forum

#1:  Members rights in forum Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:47 pm

I have been a little lax on my duties and Death Dealer is a lazy cud when it comes to assigning rights in the forums.

If any DDM member can not see the private DDM folder, please reply to the thread and I or DD will get you squared away as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Last edited by DDM_LordShado on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:20 am; edited 3 times in total

#2:  Re: Members rights in forum Author: Dash Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Hello LordShado,
I just joined for MWO and I do not have access to the private forum.
Just giving you a heads up to make you aware of it as you instructed.

Thanks.

#3:  Re: Members rights in forum Author: DDM_Rammstein Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:40 am

For some strange or odd reason, I still cannot see the private forums.

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:08 am

Fixed.

#5:   Author: DDM_Rammstein Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:07 am

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › Fixed.

Thank you. Smile I now see all the (SECURE) goodness! haha

#6:   Author: WarReaver Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:48 am

As per joining message a am posting here to say hello and be set up to see other forums. thank you

#7:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:41 am

WarReaver and Hurthammer...fixed!
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionMembers rights in forum

Generated using printer-friendly.