Death Dealer Mercenaries

A Blast from the past

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Yorty
229 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:06 pm   Post subject:  A Blast from the past Back to top 

Hello old friends,

You may all remember me by another name "SpikesAnime", for a short time I was a part of this unit not to longer after it started and its a shame I didnt stick around for longer. But as an awesome looking MW game has shown its face it brought back some memories and brought me back to find DDM. Soon as I get the game running I hope to fight with you all on the battlefield once again!

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:20 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Whoa! Welcome back, Spike! How ya been?

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
Yorty
229 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Oh I've been good Shado, living the dream and seeing places. How about yourself?

-Formerly known as Spike; Spikesanime.
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Head down, plugging along. Keeps me and everyone else out of trouble Smile

Download Post   
Yorty
229 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:10 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thats the way to do it! Hah

Download Post   
Yorty
229 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:11 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Shado, is all the games just auto match or is there some way to choose where you join?

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:04 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

To be honest, Spike - I do not know. Since it is still beta, I haven't tried it yet (I do enough of that at work). Several others have and probably can help. I would think if it is now, it wont be for long. Competitive play is a core of any game and being able to stack a team is a good thing Wink

Download Post   
Yorty
229 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:11 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thats for sure. It almost seems a moot point if they do not incorporate it down the road since they emphasize team work essential.
Do you test beta games at work?

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:55 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Software. We probably use 30 to 40 different proprietary programs and they are always released early. And are broke all the time. And then there are the standard ones - Office, IE, etc.

Download Post   
Yorty
229 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

The amount of headaches must be great

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic