Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionA Blast from the past

#1:  A Blast from the past Author: Yorty Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Hello old friends,

You may all remember me by another name "SpikesAnime", for a short time I was a part of this unit not to longer after it started and its a shame I didnt stick around for longer. But as an awesome looking MW game has shown its face it brought back some memories and brought me back to find DDM. Soon as I get the game running I hope to fight with you all on the battlefield once again!

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:20 am

Whoa! Welcome back, Spike! How ya been?

#3:   Author: Yorty Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:38 am

Oh I've been good Shado, living the dream and seeing places. How about yourself?

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:07 am

Head down, plugging along. Keeps me and everyone else out of trouble :)

#5:   Author: Yorty Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:10 am

Thats the way to do it! Hah

#6:   Author: Yorty Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:11 am

Shado, is all the games just auto match or is there some way to choose where you join?

#7:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:04 am

To be honest, Spike - I do not know. Since it is still beta, I haven't tried it yet (I do enough of that at work). Several others have and probably can help. I would think if it is now, it wont be for long. Competitive play is a core of any game and being able to stack a team is a good thing ;)

#8:   Author: Yorty Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:11 am

Thats for sure. It almost seems a moot point if they do not incorporate it down the road since they emphasize team work essential.
Do you test beta games at work?

#9:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Software. We probably use 30 to 40 different proprietary programs and they are always released early. And are broke all the time. And then there are the standard ones - Office, IE, etc.

#10:   Author: Yorty Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:01 pm

The amount of headaches must be great
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionA Blast from the past

Generated using printer-friendly.