Death Dealer Mercenaries

DDM_DEADMAN, Still Dead?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Deadman
Leutanant General
Leutanant General
351 Points

Hong Kong
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:15 am   Post subject:  DDM_DEADMAN, Still Dead? Back to top 

Sup ladies and Gents! Miss you all and looked through the site here and it seems so many are still here! Wow! Do you guys still play together? An update on me, now im 34 not 25 when we used to play online for several years together! Smile Its been quite a while and I live in HOng Kong nowadays, but I still game quite a bit.... How are you all? Anyone ever come out to Asia?

How is mech these days? Fun leagues and stuff or just chill?

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:30 am   Post subject:  Re: DDM_DEADMAN, Still Dead? Back to top 

Well, hey HEY, BRUTHA!!

Still bashing!! In fact DDM has had a resurgence in strength and numbers lately,
Olde schoolers returning and new blood being added almost every week!!
We just re-joined MWL ( MechWarriorLeagues.com ) and have our first league engagement coming up soon.
Discs and updates available...come join in if you can!!

GREAT TO SEE YA!!!
Cool

[img][/img]
Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hey DM.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hey, Dead! Long time, no see. What games are you playing? Still loving that Hong Kong scene, eh?

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:04 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

sup DM

Download Post   
DDM_Deadman
Leutanant General
Leutanant General
351 Points

Hong Kong
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:03 am   Post subject:  Re: DDM_DEADMAN, Still Dead? Back to top 

Well lets see, I do love Hong Kong alot man, but gaming with you guys back in the day was like some of the best times ever man!!! I remember all the old boys including you guys of course!!! Looks like many new faces and old ones here! I want to get my Hong Kong rig up and running on Mech.... Shado could you prepare an entire disk collection and update package along with an evening of guiding me through patches, downloads and updates to the game? If yes I can prepare for you a ticket out to China with Wing too!!! And we can get my rig up and running from out here and then when you guys get back home we I can log on in the day and do some leagues with you guys if the ping isnt too high.... I should be able to compensate, I typically run at 150ms to servers in west coast and midwest, then around 200 to east coast.

What you think?

Download Post   
DDM_Deadman
Leutanant General
Leutanant General
351 Points

Hong Kong
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:03 am   Post subject:  Re: DDM_DEADMAN, Still Dead? Back to top 

Yo Demon what up dog! Long time man, long time. still rockin it ya? schweeeet!

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

cool glad to hear it....would be sweet to wing with you again...

Download Post   
DDM_Lexington
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
718 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Deadman - you surely haven't forgotten your prodigy?

I've almost doubled in age, but you'll always be my master.

That sounded wrong haha! Good to hear from you!!

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:22 am   Post subject:  Re: DDM_DEADMAN, Still Dead? Back to top 

the deadman arises yet another time,,,that would be cool to have you runnin with us i don't think i ever got to you dropped out to go to other side of the world as i was joining up

and i guess i missed ya by like a few hours at the con up at shado's house but good to see your still around

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:54 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hey Deadman, You have a little over a year to make plans for a trip to Texas for our 10 year DDMCON. Smile

Download Post   
DDM_Deadman
Leutanant General
Leutanant General
351 Points

Hong Kong
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:49 pm   Post subject:  Re: DDM_DEADMAN, Still Dead? Back to top 

Lex!!! My true apprentice.... twin vulture flanks! Miss ya man, you gotta come to the DDM CON next summer in August, im going to come out from Hong Kong..... we gotta party!

Peace bro,

Dead.

p.s. Thanks for the heads up Metal, i remember you and know we are both DDM blood always! Fight the good fight bro!

Download Post   
DDM_Lexington
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
718 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:59 am   Post subject:  Re: DDM_DEADMAN, Still Dead? Back to top 

DDM_Deadman wrote (View Post): › Lex!!! My true apprentice.... twin vulture flanks! Miss ya man, you gotta come to the DDM CON next summer in August, im going to come out from Hong Kong..... we gotta party!

Peace bro,

Dead.

p.s. Thanks for the heads up Metal, i remember you and know we are both DDM blood always! Fight the good fight bro!

I've got a few other friends in texas, as well.. so that trip is definately not out of the question for me. Wink

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic