SoulBandit
Subject:  Where are they now?
Where are they now? What are they doing? What has become of the once proud corps of friends, comrades, pilots and mercs?

The "Family" of guys and gals, who in their hay day were at the top of their game kicking ass and taking names, awards and commanding the respect of all who opposed them. The team that literally dominated any league they chose to enter. Unstoppable and nigh unbeatable, striding the battlefield taking ownership of all who came along.
I speak of us.
The "Death Dealer Mercenaries",
strong proud and at one time seemingly inseparable. Our numbers in MW were large enough we couldn't all fit in one server at the same time. I see 94 names in our member list, and yet only a small handful of us still mech up and play. I can remember when the forums were so active it was difficult to keep up with all the posts entered daily. Today sometimes as much as a week goes by without a single post regardless of what game interest is being discussed.
I realize that events transpired within our ranks and also concerning MWL that led to some walking away in disgust, never to brave the cockpit of a mech again. This saddens me greatly to see such a proud organization give up, and allow its "Esprit de Corps" die in such an undignified way.
With some it was the league, with its ever changing rules. Others fell prey to internal drama. and yet more disappeared for countless other reasonings.

I am announcing at this time, the eve of DDM's return to MWL. We the remaining original pilots from days of yore combined with new blood will once again challenge and if fate is with us, defeat all comers. With Wing0, and myself leading the battle cry. Cry havoc and set loose the dogs of war! If there are any among you who wish to be a part of this and aid in DDM once again leading the way in MWL, do not hesitate, but enlist now and let's fill the roster with positive pilots and outstanding game play. And above all, lets have some fun along the way.
Thank you DDM for providing me and my fellow pilots with a place we can always call home.
Col. DDM_SoulBandit

SniperStrike
Subject:  Re: Where are they now?
Woot Woot Bring on the carnage

Wing0
Subject:  
OPEN FIRE!

Ice Gerbil
Subject:  
OPEN FIRE!!!

DDM_Demon
Subject:  
OPEN FIRE!!! indeed

"I'm Your Huckleberry" point me in a the direction of the enemy

SoulBandit
Quote: › I can remember when the forums were so active it was difficult to keep up with all the posts entered daily. Today sometimes as much as a week goes by without a single post regardless of what game interest is being discussed.

This is exactly what I was saying. I see there have been 15 people come into the forums in the past 24 hours and so few that bothered to make a reply. What has happened to the team spirit? 8)

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
damn right im in, even though theres this whole 'iraq' thingy

ive always been the local forum rat, even when i wasnt lol

ive been with you guys maybe 6 years, and ive only played probly 3 total hours ingame with you all

i gotta nice ol laptop now so ill do my best to find a copy of mercs an addons,

cry havok baby, no rest for the wicked.

DDM_Metalfiend
i will hop on when i can as usual i still need to get a couple of updates and configs but other than that ready to roll when i get a chance

SoulBandit
Bump

SoulBandit
shameless bump

SniperStrike
Subject:  
LETS GO DDM ROCK'N ROLL

DDM_Lexington
Subject:  
I have no desire for getting MW4 up and running again - but the day mech 5 comes out, I will once again brandish the black crest and white bird of prey of the Death Dealer Merecenaries.

DDM is my home and family, my allegiance lies first within DDM always.

Lt. Col. Silverian Lexington
"If you can see me, I can see you. If you can't see me - you're about to be crit center torso."

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
GRAWR!!

DDM_Deadman
Subject:  
Do it up man! Ill be around more these days, will try to mech up soon if i can get Shado out to HK :P

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: