Death Dealer Mercenaries

Um, You guys hear of the nerfs?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:44 am   Post subject:  Um, You guys hear of the nerfs? Back to top 

Man this game is getting weird. They are now trying to do the BoE/BoP crap in next patch.
This means gear in our guild bank and in your bank for your future tons will be "obsolete". Embarassed

Crafted gear will be crap only usable by the crafter..no selling for profit. Evil or Very Mad

Gems are getting nerfed. Evil or Very Mad

I am seriously considering going back to WoW ......Powerleveling a warrior to 70, paying for 200 badges of justicee, paying for a farmer to get me the PvP Gladiator gear and Going into Black temple finally! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

It's almost worth it, but I cannot afford that...lol!! Crying or Very sad

I duuno...........I guess I don't mind waiting for more content and gear in AoC..........It just sux waiting.

I think my only reason for stickin this game out is the Guild city thing and the battles that may be epic. Having our own "place" sounds really cool and fun! Rolling Eyes

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:34 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Powerlevel a Pally or Druid so you can do more than tank! Wink

just chillin
Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:30 am   Post subject:  Re: Um, You guys hear of the nerfs? Back to top 

Well, I am most likely going back to EVil ol WoW.............Wraith of the Lynch King is out in a few months..........Sweet content, upgrades and fixes...........

I can level 10 levels and be 80........very tempting. (on my 70 warrior)
& I wanna build a DeathKnight.

I don't know, after AoC and al it's issues. Yeas it's new, but seriously lacking in certain areas, I conclude that WoW is still the shit and even tho the graphics aren't superior to AoC, It runs perfectly (no lag), I have plenty to do, and it's more fun.

I am still keeping my AoC account tho..... Smile Rolling Eyes

Download Post   
Tane00
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
962 Points

USA US Nebraska
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:06 am   Post subject:  Re: Um, You guys hear of the nerfs? Back to top 

i just got into BT, and its badass

what server you playin on, i got level 70 toons on quel'dorei and kirin tor, an i may be bored enough in between raids to roll another toon to 70 somewhere else lol

ALL UR FACE R BELONG TO ME!!!!
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic