Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanUm, You guys hear of the nerfs?

#1:  Um, You guys hear of the nerfs? Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:44 am

Man this game is getting weird. They are now trying to do the BoE/BoP crap in next patch.
This means gear in our guild bank and in your bank for your future tons will be "obsolete". :oops:

Crafted gear will be crap only usable by the crafter..no selling for profit. :evil:

Gems are getting nerfed. :evil:

I am seriously considering going back to WoW ......Powerleveling a warrior to 70, paying for 200 badges of justicee, paying for a farmer to get me the PvP Gladiator gear and Going into Black temple finally! :oops: :oops: :oops:

It's almost worth it, but I cannot afford that...lol!! :cry:

I duuno...........I guess I don't mind waiting for more content and gear in AoC..........It just sux waiting.

I think my only reason for stickin this game out is the Guild city thing and the battles that may be epic. Having our own "place" sounds really cool and fun! :roll:

#2:   Author: DDM_JuicedGoose Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:34 pm

Powerlevel a Pally or Druid so you can do more than tank! ;)

#3:  Re: Um, You guys hear of the nerfs? Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:30 am

Well, I am most likely going back to EVil ol WoW.............Wraith of the Lynch King is out in a few months..........Sweet content, upgrades and fixes...........

I can level 10 levels and be 80........very tempting. (on my 70 warrior)
& I wanna build a DeathKnight.

I don't know, after AoC and al it's issues. Yeas it's new, but seriously lacking in certain areas, I conclude that WoW is still the shit and even tho the graphics aren't superior to AoC, It runs perfectly (no lag), I have plenty to do, and it's more fun.

I am still keeping my AoC account tho..... :) :roll:

#4:  Re: Um, You guys hear of the nerfs? Author: Tane00 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:06 am

i just got into BT, and its badass

what server you playin on, i got level 70 toons on quel'dorei and kirin tor, an i may be bored enough in between raids to roll another toon to 70 somewhere else lol
Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanUm, You guys hear of the nerfs?

Generated using printer-friendly.