Death Dealer Mercenaries

Shops for Rent

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:29 am   Post subject:  Shops for Rent Back to top 

Thought I'd re-post this since we lost it in the Great Purge.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=469450

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:13 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Did you set up a shop, Reij?

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:07 am   Post subject:  Re: Shops for Rent Back to top 

I logged my trader this morning long enough to hoof it out to the shop, sent Fariz an offline tell with my name & the name of my alts, and logged him out there. Hopefully within the next day or two.

It's a good shop, have you been out there? Pretty good variety, not just AI stuff or high-level SL phatz like you usually see.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:00 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yes, I have been out there. I have a shop out there Razz

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:32 pm   Post subject:  Re: Shops for Rent Back to top 

I thought I saw one with the name of your MP on it, but I can't remember what it was - right-hand wall about 1/3 the way down, right?

Mine's all in the back, labeled "CREDZPLSKTHXBYE"
Smile

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:26 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I change my depending on my mood. First it was "Insert Credats Here", now I have "Home of the 200k nanos!"

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:47 pm   Post subject:  Re: Shops for Rent Back to top 

LMAO I didn't realize that one was yours. Smile

I don't have anything in mine...yet. I need somebody to meet my NT & my trader out there to mule it over, since it's on the same account.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:41 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Use Red's at the Rome Red Grid. You almost have instant access through the city.

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:15 pm   Post subject:  Re: Shops for Rent Back to top 

Yeah, just haven't had a chance to yet. Been way busy today & yesterday.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic