Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy OnlineShops for Rent

#1:  Shops for Rent Author: DDM_Reijklin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:29 am

Thought I'd re-post this since we lost it in the Great Purge.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=469450

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:13 am

Did you set up a shop, Reij?

#3:  Re: Shops for Rent Author: DDM_Reijklin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:07 am

I logged my trader this morning long enough to hoof it out to the shop, sent Fariz an offline tell with my name & the name of my alts, and logged him out there. Hopefully within the next day or two.

It's a good shop, have you been out there? Pretty good variety, not just AI stuff or high-level SL phatz like you usually see.

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:00 am

Yes, I have been out there. I have a shop out there :P

#5:  Re: Shops for Rent Author: DDM_Reijklin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:32 pm

I thought I saw one with the name of your MP on it, but I can't remember what it was - right-hand wall about 1/3 the way down, right?

Mine's all in the back, labeled "CREDZPLSKTHXBYE"
:)

#6:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:26 pm

I change my depending on my mood. First it was "Insert Credats Here", now I have "Home of the 200k nanos!"

#7:  Re: Shops for Rent Author: DDM_Reijklin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:47 pm

LMAO I didn't realize that one was yours. :)

I don't have anything in mine...yet. I need somebody to meet my NT & my trader out there to mule it over, since it's on the same account.

#8:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:41 pm

Use Red's at the Rome Red Grid. You almost have instant access through the city.

#9:  Re: Shops for Rent Author: DDM_Reijklin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:15 pm

Yeah, just haven't had a chance to yet. Been way busy today & yesterday.
Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy OnlineShops for Rent

Generated using printer-friendly.