Death Dealer Mercenaries

My Daughter is Born!

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:42 pm   Post subject: Hehehe ! My Daughter is Born! Back to top 

Hey folks! Just wanted to share the news that on 8/28/12 at 1:05PM EST, my Daughter Lillian Elise Fuller was born!

She was 9lbs 12oz and 21inches at birth! =D

The Wifey and I are sooo happy! We finally got home today from the hospital, Got there Sunday the 27th, and they started inducing her labor.

Total labor time was 5 hours after that broke her water, it was an experiance. I see life totally differently now, my daughter being born has totally brought me and my stepson closer together. Something about actually knowing that bond between your own child, and you can establish that bond with another child that is not biologically yours once you have your own. Atleast for me it felt that way, I always loved him, now I love him just that much more!!

=D

-Ramm out!

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:45 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Oh man.... Thank God you dodged a bullet.... She dont look anything like you..... Shes actually pretty....must get it from her mom.. LOL

Razz

Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:15 am   Post subject:  Re: My Daughter is Born! Back to top 

Hahaha thanks Pyro, I need to grab a baby pic of myself, and the one I took of her that I posted on Facebook, and then you'll see the resemblance. =P Unless your just messing around which is possible haha.

Anyways, I'm tired an d going back to bed, daughter is asleep now, one of a many multiple midnght feedings!

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hey looking good there.
Both the little one and the big daddy boy.

Congratulations Ram.
She is a cute little girl.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:31 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Holy shit! I didn't know your wife had a goatee!! Just kidding bro. I have known and talked to you forever and am glad to see that your kid is a girl. Hopefully I am not the only DDM'er that has all girls. Smile

Congratulations, bud. You have made it to the first step and there will be many more. Your girl is beautiful.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 am   Post subject:  Re: My Daughter is Born! Back to top 

Thanks Shado Smile I know its nuts, I've been around our little community for a long time! Seems like yesterday we were in MW3/MW4!

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:34 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

GRATZ, RAMM!! I've got Five kids.. my oldest is a boy, and then I've got two girls... one a fashionista, and the other a Steampunk Goth...Razz and then two more boys... children will keep ya young...except for those moments when....."Hey DAD! I just saw this cool video on Youtube for this COOL new band... have you ever heard of Def Leppard?"... O.o

When it Absolutely, Positively has to DIE in a Fantastic, Brutal, yet Fiery Way... DDM
Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Cypher wrote (View Post): › GRATZ, RAMM!! I've got Five kids.. my oldest is a boy, and then I've got two girls... one a fashionista, and the other a Steampunk Goth...Razz and then two more boys... children will keep ya young...except for those moments when....."Hey DAD! I just saw this cool video on Youtube for this COOL new band... have you ever heard of Def Leppard?"... O.o

Haha that's awesome Cypher! Seems like the Steampunk daughter possibly would like all the craft crap my wife makes!

Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

gratz bro

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
DDM Leopardqueen
Her Royal Highness
Her Royal Highness
760 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:58 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yay! For a new beautiful baby! She's just perfect!!!

Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

Australia AU South Australia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:55 am   Post subject:  Re: My Daughter is Born! Back to top 

For an ugly bunch of men folk, our kids are truly special and gorgeous.... well done big fella....... (NOT THAT YOU PERSONALLY HAD TO PASS A FOOTBALL SIZE OBJECT.... Smile love and best best to mum and baby..... Smile

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

So Yer Sayin that OOgly Gamer Geeks Attract Gorgeous, Sensitive Women? Yeah, BayBay... Geek Lub!! Razz

When it Absolutely, Positively has to DIE in a Fantastic, Brutal, yet Fiery Way... DDM
Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

Australia AU South Australia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:21 am   Post subject:  Re: My Daughter is Born! Back to top 

she is a cutey that's for sure.... grats Smile

Download Post   
Gumbysbuff
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
1900 Points

USA US Washington
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:27 pm   Post subject:  Re: My Daughter is Born! Back to top 

Grats, Man!!! }Smile

Should be a great time until she hits about 13ish.. }Wink

You DO have a shotgun you can clean, right? }Smile

-Gumbysbuff -=ยง=-
Image 151
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:10 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

If not, I have an extra one Wink

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic