Goto page 1, 2  Next

DDM_Rammstein
Subject: Hehehe ! My Daughter is Born!
Hey folks! Just wanted to share the news that on 8/28/12 at 1:05PM EST, my Daughter Lillian Elise Fuller was born!

She was 9lbs 12oz and 21inches at birth! =D

The Wifey and I are sooo happy! We finally got home today from the hospital, Got there Sunday the 27th, and they started inducing her labor.

Total labor time was 5 hours after that broke her water, it was an experiance. I see life totally differently now, my daughter being born has totally brought me and my stepson closer together. Something about actually knowing that bond between your own child, and you can establish that bond with another child that is not biologically yours once you have your own. Atleast for me it felt that way, I always loved him, now I love him just that much more!!

=D

-Ramm out!

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
Oh man.... Thank God you dodged a bullet.... She dont look anything like you..... Shes actually pretty....must get it from her mom.. LOL

:P

DDM_Rammstein
Subject:  Re: My Daughter is Born!
Hahaha thanks Pyro, I need to grab a baby pic of myself, and the one I took of her that I posted on Facebook, and then you'll see the resemblance. =P Unless your just messing around which is possible haha.

Anyways, I'm tired an d going back to bed, daughter is asleep now, one of a many multiple midnght feedings!

DDM_Dragonlord
Subject:  
Hey looking good there.
Both the little one and the big daddy boy.

Congratulations Ram.
She is a cute little girl.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Holy shit! I didn't know your wife had a goatee!! Just kidding bro. I have known and talked to you forever and am glad to see that your kid is a girl. Hopefully I am not the only DDM'er that has all girls. :-)

Congratulations, bud. You have made it to the first step and there will be many more. Your girl is beautiful.

DDM_Rammstein
Thanks Shado :) I know its nuts, I've been around our little community for a long time! Seems like yesterday we were in MW3/MW4!

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
GRATZ, RAMM!! I've got Five kids.. my oldest is a boy, and then I've got two girls... one a fashionista, and the other a Steampunk Goth...:P and then two more boys... children will keep ya young...except for those moments when....."Hey DAD! I just saw this cool video on Youtube for this COOL new band... have you ever heard of Def Leppard?"... O.o

DDM_Rammstein
Subject:  
DDM_Cypher wrote (View Post): › GRATZ, RAMM!! I've got Five kids.. my oldest is a boy, and then I've got two girls... one a fashionista, and the other a Steampunk Goth...:P and then two more boys... children will keep ya young...except for those moments when....."Hey DAD! I just saw this cool video on Youtube for this COOL new band... have you ever heard of Def Leppard?"... O.o

Haha that's awesome Cypher! Seems like the Steampunk daughter possibly would like all the craft crap my wife makes!

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
gratz bro

DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  
Yay! For a new beautiful baby! She's just perfect!!!

DDM_Black6
For an ugly bunch of men folk, our kids are truly special and gorgeous.... well done big fella....... (NOT THAT YOU PERSONALLY HAD TO PASS A FOOTBALL SIZE OBJECT.... :) love and best best to mum and baby..... :)

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
So Yer Sayin that OOgly Gamer Geeks Attract Gorgeous, Sensitive Women? Yeah, BayBay... Geek Lub!! :P

DDM_Black6
she is a cutey that's for sure.... grats :)

Gumbysbuff
Grats, Man!!! }:-)

Should be a great time until she hits about 13ish.. };-)

You DO have a shotgun you can clean, right? }:-)

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
If not, I have an extra one ;)

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: