Death Dealer Mercenaries

New Recruits post HERE!

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Zainredding
37 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:32 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

Hi there, Zain here. Just posting a recruit blurb. I am interested, but would definitely like more info on your plans going forward. I am looking for a group of mature serious gamers so don't know if that's what you all are into or not. I've been playing Battletech since crescenthawks inception. I played the table top for about 10 years or so(not any more). I have played every MW game created and I was in a MW4 league for awhile but got sick of the work around programing and the drama. So let me know when I can get a sit down with some of the head honchos around here.

Zain Redding
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:58 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

Welcome to The Death Dealer Mercenaries Zain.
Load Teamspeak 3
Server name is Death Dealer Mercenaries.
Addy is 173.208.123.250:9992
I will be on this weekend along with some other officers.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:06 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well Zain first of all, Welcome. Dont know if you have heard of DDM before but we been around the block a few times.. Been in a few different Mech Leagues. We like to be serious about our League play without making it seem like a job. We want to be competitive, but we also want to make sure all our guys are having fun too. If you think that this might intrest you then stick around. Hop on our comms sometime and maybe I'll see ya there...

Download Post   
Pilotreborn
31 Points

USA US Georgia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:01 am   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

I just signed up on here. I would love to be apart of a Merc Corps that has such a cohesive bonding as you all do and the heritage and history to back it up as well. Is there anything else I need to do before launch to get settled into your group? Just setup TeamSpeak with your info? Thanks again for this opportunity.

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 am   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

Welcome to the unit Pilotreborn, Jump on comms when you get tome.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:33 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Plague means when you get Time.... He dont spel 2 gud...

As far as things you need to do to settle in to the unit.... Hmmm.... Well I need the AC fixed in my car. My house could use a fresh coat of Paint. Oh yeah its your turn to clean out the Goat Pens....(Dont ask what we use the goats for)....

Download Post   
Devilsadvice
41 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:10 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

Hello Death Dealers.

My Name is Neil,
I go by the call Sign Devilsadvice or DA.
I am 25 Years old.

I posted a looking for EST group in the MWO forums http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/21176-looking-for-est-group/ and DDM Plague lead me here. I work as a Windows Systems Administrator, and my normal work schedule is 8 to 5 EST. however It can extend past that if the job requires. :-/ Id also like to point out, there may be "blackout" periods from me, The company I work for does Airlift Support for our (USA) military, and i might get deployed anywhere from 2 to 3 months. During this time, I would be active on the forums, just not so much in game as I will have pings in the 1000+ms range.

If you believe I would be a good fit / would like to talk to me more, let me know.

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:15 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

Welcome to the unit DA, load TS3 when u get a chance, and jump om comms.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:05 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

New recruits, does that include old veterans returning to active status again?

Not been around here much for some time, been busy with my own stuff and things seemed to quiet down so much after MW4/Mercs that for a time I thought you guys had "died out" so to speak.

I have for some time been looking for a unit to join with MWO on the horizon, I miss the days we had back in MW4/Mercs and hope MWO will liven tings up.

The reason I came here was because I was browsing the MWO forums and saw a post by Plague, I noticed his name with the DDM tags, so I figured I could come back here and rejoin you guys.

I always like the unit name, and made some good friends here that I would prefer to play with instead of having to get to know a bunch of new people.

I registered on the MWO with my old name, Dragonlord, but without the DDM tags because I was unaware of the status of DDM at the time of registration.

So once MWO goes live you can consider me returned to active duty again.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:19 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

Evil or Very Mad You mean you were AWOL. well get your gear & get on comms

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

What do you mean, Awol?
I have merely been otherwise occupied? Razz

Comms, comms, now ho did that comms thing work again?
Been a long time so need an update on that side of things.

As for my gear thats gonna be a bit more difficult.
I left it in my locker after the last time I used it, but its no longer there.
Somebody cleaned out my locker, and my gear is gone.

Image 160

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:03 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Back to top 

Dragon load TS3 when u get a chance, and jump om comms.
As for your gear you can have Pyros, old stuff

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:35 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Got it, all set up and ready to rock'n roll

Though at the time of posting this its rather quiet there.
Only saw 2 peeps I didnt know in the Star Wars subsection

Image 160

Download Post   
Vorianathamas
115 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:03 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You got yourselves a genuine goddamn Legendary recruit. Also, I like to post pictures.

Like so.

Download Post   
Kottonmouth
Corporal
Corporal
1279 Points

USA US Wyoming
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Fantastic. Welcome to thunderdome. Get team speak rocking and well party!

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic