Death Dealer Mercenaries

MWO and DDM

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Kottonmouth
Corporal
Corporal
1279 Points

USA US Wyoming
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks a ton. I dig it.

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

After the time with MW4/Mercs things seemed to get rather quiet here for some time, and for a time I thought you guys had almost died out.

I registered for MWO with my old name Dragonlord, but without the DDM tags as I was uncertain of the status of DDM at the time.

Yesterday while browing the MWO forums, I happened to see Plague's name in one of the posts with the DDM tags, so I figured I would try and rejoin you guys.

Its been a while since I was around here, I had my own things to do and things seemed quiet here, but since you guys seem to resurface again with the coming of MWO, I figured it would be better to rejoin you.

I prefer to play with people I know and enjoy playing with
rather than having to find a completely new unit as that would be a very time consuming process.

I recently purchased the Legendary founders pack so I should me more or less set of the coming of MWO by now

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:16 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Welcome Back Dragonlord....Good to see ya...Now Grab a cheese burger and eat.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:47 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hey thanks mate.

I'm not sure if the cheeseburger is a good idea.
I gained some weight over the past couple years.

But then again I used to stand at 6'3'' and about 120 lbs, so maybe its not so bad to gain a couple lbs? Razz

Not sure what my weight is right now.

Image 160

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well as long as you dont look like you got a eating disorder..... LOL And I insist you must talk like Fozie Bear........

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:54 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Lol, you still on about that Fozie Bear thing? Razz
Been so long ago that I can not longer remember how it all started though.

Think you can refresh my memory?

Image 160

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:32 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well sure I can... Umm lets see..... You came on comms..... and you SOUND LIKE FOZZIE BEAR!!!!!!! LOL

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thats all?
Somehow I had expected there to be more to it. Razz

Had I known that back when I chose my name I might have chosen that name instead.

Image 160

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic