Death Dealer Mercenaries

MWO and DDM

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:30 pm   Post subject:  MWO and DDM Back to top 

Hi Bros, it's been a long time. I'm looking forward to catching up while we gear up for MWO. Holy shit it is perfect. Interactive cockpit....hellz yeh. I will quit my job if it dares interfere with my stick time.

I've registered on the MWO site as DDM Gatekeeper. Has anyone else? Sal we gotta get in the Beta man!!!

I have really missed you guys, I know I'm bad about keeping in touch. I'll keep IM up if I'm on-line

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:47 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Bout Freakin Time!! OK until this goes live some of us are playin StarWars Knights of the Old Republic... If you are interested we are on The Bastion Server. You can find Me Shady and Plauge on most days at different times...

Really good to hear from ya Bro...

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:10 pm   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

I registered at the site....supposedly this is all thats needed to get into the july beta tests. We can register DDM as a tag now as far as I can tell. Let me know how to sign up!

DDM GateKeeper

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:14 pm   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

No KoTOR for me. I've been playing Star Trek , it's kinda fun. I miss the greasy stink of my Haptmann.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well I registered DDM_Pyromancer just like we used in the old days...

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): › Well I registered DDM_Pyromancer just like we used in the old days...

Dammit Pyro, I fukt up. No underscore, I'll see what I hafta do to fix that.

We should post a recruiting page here;
http://mwomercs.com/forums/forum/17-merc-corp-recruiting/

And we should register tthe Death Dealers here;
http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/2095-application-to-add-your-merc-corp-page/

It might not be a bad idea to add to the list at the Wiki, our legendary exploits will need to be saved for prosperity.Link is;
http://mwowiki.org/index.php?title=Category:Online_Units_List

This game will be big, we will need new talent to compete.

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:24 am   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

If noone has a problem with it, I will take on temporary comms officer position to get us established as a Unit in the MWO world. Otherwise assign someone cuz we need to get to work now.

I went to MWL to find that awesome recruiting post, was unable to locate it. The site is down but I could still access old forums and after 20 pages gave up. If anyone has a link or a file send it to me through IM (sten420@msn.com) please.

I'm fukkin foaming at the mouth for this one mateys Twisted Evil

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:31 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I am fine with it, carry on soldja!

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:58 pm   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

OK I will post up tonight and put the links here. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of our MWL recruiting post?

I think Auger did it originally.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2012 6:15 pm   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

This message brought to you by
Death Dealer Mercenaries
Honor. Victory. Glory. Pride. Brotherhood.
Do you have what it takes to be one of us?
Contact a DDM recruiter TODAY!
Death Dealer Mercenaries

In conjunction with
THOR's SHIELDHALL

Where a DDM pilot buys a round for the bar
every hour or your entire party drinks free all night!!

Hailz MechWarriors!

Honor. Victory. Glory. Pride. Brotherhood.

Unfortunately, only words to more and more in this day and age. To the Death Dealer Mercenaries those will never be just words. Those are our Principles.

The Death Dealer Mercenaries are now recruiting Warriors of all experience and ability levels. DDM, one of the oldest and most decorated 'Mech units online, is looking for kindred spirits who enjoy playing the game as part of a group of loyal friends.

The Death Dealers offer superior equipment, competitive benefits, and great pay (MWL CBills). Payment for your efforts, directly deposited into your ComStar personal account for every ladder match completed…whether DDM wins or loses. In fact, it is DDM's policy that every pilot gets to play...BUT, if for ANY reason you show for a drop and you don't get to participate...DDM still stuffs your pockets full of crisp, new CBills. Now what Merc doesn't love that??

We’ve all been there, my friends. Egos and attitudes can sometimes make online gaming a chore.

That is never a problem within DDM. Our OCL, with a combined 40+ years of "Mech online" experience, are always willing to share their wealth of knowledge. Skills and Leadership for every DDM Warrior to draw on and to learn from. More than that however, they ensure the integrity of the unit by making sure every Death Dealer is, first and foremost, fit to wear the DDM colors. The DDM OCL knows that free and easy discussions, structured practices, and having an enjoyable gaming experience will make you the best you can possibly be.

Now...do you think the Death Dealer Mercenaries are for you?
Do you have what it takes to be one of us?
Contact a DDM recruiter TODAY!
Death Dealer Mercenaries

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2012 6:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

That what you was lookin for???

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2012 12:19 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I would say yes Smile

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2012 2:24 pm   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

Yep tyvm mr pyro Cool

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2012 3:08 pm   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

ok heres the links to wat i posted

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/2095-application-to-add-your-merc-corp-page/

heres the recruiting post;

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/7562-death-dealers-are-recruiting/

i added a thread in the general discussion for recruits to sign up...pls pin it

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2012 3:26 pm   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

if yu look at the other recruitment posts...they hav banners and graphics...i think flash has a place in our recruiting..do we hav a record of the mwl post with all the sweet graffix?

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic