Death Dealer Mercenaries

MWO and DDM

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:29 pm   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

ok I give..where the hell is everybody. How are we going to get this thing rolling if nobody wants to show up & do the work.. A good place to start would be to log onto comms. Every time you turn your computer on you should be logged into comms. It at least shows that we exist. I cant be the only one to be present when a recruit shows up, & even though I am on comms when ever I am on line , there are gaps. Like when I have to work... the pre order is just a few days away. Its time to start showing a little team spirit peeps.

Download Post  No rating  
Esjihn
263 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:25 am   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

Hey folks im willing to rejoin the team if you guys need some help. I devote about 3-4 hours a day to Starcraft 2 but i can be active in this game again after 5pm or so. Its been awhile i would love to get back up to speed and it wouldnt take me long at all If the game has the same Mech 4 feel to it. At least in the control schemes. Now if only i had my FFBPro 1 again ;D

P.S.

Again i was one of the earlier folks to join the team back in mw2/mw3 Name was SySTEMsNOMINAL/SySNOM.

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:00 am   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

Esjihn wrote (View Post): › Hey folks im willing to rejoin the team if you guys need some help. I devote about 3-4 hours a day to Starcraft 2 but i can be active in this game again after 5pm or so. Its been awhile i would love to get back up to speed and it wouldnt take me long at all If the game has the same Mech 4 feel to it. At least in the control schemes. Now if only i had my FFBPro 1 again ;D

P.S.

Again i was one of the earlier folks to join the team back in mw2/mw3 Name was SySTEMsNOMINAL/SySNOM.

Welcome home,
Grab your gear, and pin your DDM_ tag on merc.
If you havent done so load TS3 and get on comms.

Download Post   
DDM_LordSoth
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
1205 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:02 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Heyya Sys. Where the hell you been bro. Grab a rack and we'll clear out a mechbay for ya!

Download Post   
Esjihn
263 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_LordSoth wrote (View Post): › Heyya Sys. Where the hell you been bro. Grab a rack and we'll clear out a mechbay for ya!

will do appreciate the welcome back and i already signed up for the closed beta. Lets do it.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:46 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yo SysNom!! Good to see you Bro. Been way too long.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Good to see you still around Sys. We kept your bunk warm for you.... well, pyro used it as a footstool, but warm is warm. Wink

Plague, sorry I haven't been on comms. I'll get a headset set up in the living room when I get a chance.

I think the best thing we could do for recruitment right now is to try and contact all our old and AWOL members. Next is for those of us who have time and ability to get active on the MWO forums. Not just in our recruitment thread, but in any non-flamebait conversation you can get involved in. The more times people see a DDM signature under a post over there, the better.

Anyone else that needs a sig image for the MWO forums, let me know and I'll put something together. I notice you aren't using the one I made for you... do you want me to take another stab at it?

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:25 am   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

well to tell the truth I am not a fan of green, but no I like the Death Dealer banner.

Download Post   
Kottonmouth
Corporal
Corporal
1279 Points

USA US Wyoming
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hey Salvatoris! If you are offering them up I would dig something with Death Dealer Mercenaries, Kottonmouth, and an image of at CAT- PPC variant (Katapult... mmmm). Let me know if you can swing it! I am quite challenged when it comes to making internet images.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:36 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'll put something together for you tomorrow. I have a few ideas.

I was working on a new banner for this forum today. Everyone hit refresh, scroll up and tell me what you think. Out with the old...

Download Post   
Kottonmouth
Corporal
Corporal
1279 Points

USA US Wyoming
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

That would be great. Thanks! and I dig it. Good use of all the announced mechs.

Side note, hope no one minds, I'm kinda gonna hit the ground running on recruitment. I'm a bit of a night owl, gonna try to hunt me down a few more of my day sleeping ilk.

Download Post   
Kottonmouth
Corporal
Corporal
1279 Points

USA US Wyoming
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Wow. It really seems that Plague is literally everywhere on the MWO forums. Very thorough.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:12 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

definatley like the banner Sal....

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

here's one with the MWO forum sinature size and background color.

Last edited by DDM_Salvatoris on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

it's hard to get anything other than text in there with the height restriction on the image. This is actually even bigger than it's supposed to be, but I bet it works anyway.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic