Death Dealer Mercenaries

MWO and DDM

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 04, 2012 1:44 pm   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

We may want to thinkof a new team name lol..

I think I am banned from the forums...wat a bunch of fuktards i want to kill them all

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 04, 2012 6:31 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

How did you get banned in 2 days? Shocked

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 05, 2012 4:49 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well I didnt get to read the full posts you made cause they locked and deleted them.... But I did get to see part of them under Preview.... And it probably has something to do with you Cussing those people out in the "FanArt" section of the forum..... Not your best choice of words there....

Download Post   
DDM_LordSoth
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
1205 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 06, 2012 12:27 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Windows reinstalled. Check.
Drivers installed and updated. Check
Joystick works. Check.
Windows service paks and updates installed. Check.
Login to fourms. Check.
MWO ? WTF over? Is this another tease?
DDM LordSoth registered at MWO. Check.

I actually miss some massive mech furballs.

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 08, 2012 3:51 pm   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

As I was trying to get someone to help us with graphics (which I am fully prepared to pay for), I got swarmed by trolls for first posting in the wrong place god forbid, and then it just got ugly.

I am done on the forums. These fuktards are worse than anything I've ever seen.

Sorry boys, I tried. I'm too old and tired to listen to a 12 year old tell me how wrong my post is.

I did find someone to do the work, but since I will never post there ever again, I won't be buying banners for anyone.

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 08, 2012 3:55 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): › Well I didnt get to read the full posts you made cause they locked and deleted them.... But I did get to see part of them under Preview.... And it probably has something to do with you Cussing those people out in the "FanArt" section of the forum..... Not your best choice of words there....

You didn't get to see the PM's that set me off. It was my bad for posting my IM info i guess.

Fuck them.

I had the best intentions, and tried to be nice.

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 08, 2012 3:59 pm   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

WOOT SOTH!!!!

WB matey!

Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 13, 2012 11:26 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

so yeah, is there a release date.. or a download... or something to whet my appitite?

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 25, 2012 3:52 pm   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

Can someone make a nonsense reply in this thread;

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/7562-death-dealers-are-recruiting/

We need to start looking at new blood

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 25, 2012 4:44 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'll get started posting over there soon, now that beta is starting. I have posted a few things on their facebook page, but I haven't been on the forums much. It's just a bunch of kids begging and bitching at a brick-wall until beta starts. Wink

I also want to freshen the forum graphics up a bit to match the style of their site a bit. It's time to get this shit rolling. Mechwarrior time, homies. Saddle up!

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 25, 2012 9:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I posted over there. Give it a look and let me know if you have any suggestions or see any typos and I'll clean it up later.

If anyone can let me know the size restrictions on avatar and signature images, i'll start putting us something together to add a little sparkle and uniformity to our posts.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 25, 2012 11:51 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Not the best speller so I will leave that to someone else... I really thought that was a great post tho. As for the avatar and Sigs I cant find a way to use anything except their premade Avatars. I personally the same Sig on their forum that I use on ours. Technically its larger than they recommend but they didnt reject it...

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 26, 2012 5:21 am   Post subject:  Re: MWO and DDM Back to top 

The only one I saw was at the bottom... I found3ed the team in Smile

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 26, 2012 9:01 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

yeah>>> i was in a hurry. i'll fix it later. Razz

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 27, 2012 11:13 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Our recruiting post gets pushed down the page pretty fast. It would help of we could get four or five of us posting in it to keep it bumped up. Introduce yourselves, get a conversation going between a few us... whatever keeps our recruiting thread visible.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic