Death Dealer Mercenaries

Team Comms

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › I would deny talking to you if it gave me a rank Razz

Idiot. The only way you can advance is if we kill Sal and bury him in a Shallow grave when we go to Texas at the end of July..... DAMMIT!!

See what you did Shado!! You made me give away the plan!! Now Sal will never drink the Jesus Juice....

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:27 am   Post subject:  Re: Team Comms Back to top 

I will lend you my rubber baby buggy bumper, one thwack to the head and its all over Twisted Evil

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:39 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Did Plague break the TS server again?
Cant log on, had no problems yesterday.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:56 pm   Post subject:  Re: Team Comms Back to top 

I dont know what the prob is yet, I contacted the server

Download Post   
Kottonmouth
Corporal
Corporal
1279 Points

USA US Wyoming
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:52 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Everytime that girl says "Error" I want to punt a baby through the uprights. Which is strange, because I like babies.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Had the same problem all evening.
Not much we can do about it until Plague hears back from the host.

And I was hoping to bash some mechs with a proper team for once.

Image 160

Download Post   
Kottonmouth
Corporal
Corporal
1279 Points

USA US Wyoming
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

too bad clients no longer let you host your own temporary server anymore. Couldnt you do that in the original? Or was that "Roger Wilco"?

Download Post   
Kottonmouth
Corporal
Corporal
1279 Points

USA US Wyoming
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Deleted because no longer valid. Plague set up new one. see below this post

Last edited by Kottonmouth on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:15 pm   Post subject:  Re: Team Comms Back to top 

try the address 4.79.145.132:9174

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:20 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Only one I have bookmarked is DDM server.
Though if I hit connect there is a server address listed as default there if thats the one you mean.

But with all the connects and disconnects all time I'm going crazy listening to the TS voice yapping about it all the time and cant seem to find any DDM room.

Is t here some way to list the rooms alphabetically?

Image 160

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:45 am   Post subject:  Re: Team Comms Back to top 

no that is the TS test server, u should change the infor in connect to match our coms

Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:20 am   Post subject:  Re: Team Comms Back to top 

Plague, the address you posted (the new one) is that just a temp until they get our old one fixed, or is that our new address?

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:41 pm   Post subject:  Re: Team Comms Back to top 

It is the new perminant 1, unless there is a problem

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:23 am   Post subject: Important Re: Team Comms Back to top 

et me know if we continue to have Lag probs with the TS3 server or voice quality , connection troubles, If so I will move it.

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Any chance someone could get the TS3 Client put into Downloads?

When it Absolutely, Positively has to DIE in a Fantastic, Brutal, yet Fiery Way... DDM
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic