Death Dealer Mercenaries

Team Comms

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:00 pm   Post subject: Important Team Comms Back to top 

Our team chat server has up graded to TS3, you can DL the appropriate client here
http://teamspeak.gameserver.gamed.de/ts3/releases/3.0.3/TeamSpeak3-Client-win64-3.0.3.exe or

http://teamspeak.gameserver.gamed.de/ts3/releases/3.0.3/TeamSpeak3-Client-win32-3.0.3.exe
I have also found out that they lowered the price from $19.94 for 25slots to $10. for 25 slots some time ago, but didnt notify me.. go figure. so I am asking for some sort of refund or credit.. we will see. no matter what we will be using TS3 as of next month. I will let you know when we switch & any changes in login.
DDM_PLAGUE out

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:42 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

With the change, does it wipe out any existing rights and login details?

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:02 pm   Post subject:  Re: Team Comms Back to top 

well I dont know the answer to that question yet, bit I will when i make the change, they are going to give us 3 months free.I will postt the info when it happens. oh and I lost your number when my phone went swimming, so call me or send a text Shado.

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon May 28, 2012 8:30 pm   Post subject:  Re: Team Comms Back to top 

ok we are now using TS3 and the server is up and running.
Login info as follows.
Name = Death Dealer Mercenaries
Server addy = 4.79.145.132:9174
its not locked
Get on comms.

Last edited by DDM_PLAGUE on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Shady....

can we get teamspeak info to show up on the portal page again, or do we need to replace that block with something else?

Download Post   
RyannVonDoom
Corporal
Corporal
1499 Points

Norway US Nevada
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

No vent server? damn.

They Live, we sleep.
Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:55 pm   Post subject:  Re: Team Comms Back to top 

yo what up homers,,gonna install this but i wanted to know if i can get rid of old teamspeak first and then do it or will it use the info i already have?

ok nevermind i got it working had to use the 32 bit server for some reason ,,but anyways i was right about my headphones they are toast thanks cat now where do i find the download for this new mech game damnit

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:15 am   Post subject:  Re: Team Comms Back to top 

Hey metal, good to see ya, yes get rid of the old teamspeak.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:52 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

No Download yet Metal. Still in closed beta but they promise a 2012 release.... Fingers crossed

Download Post   
RyannVonDoom
Corporal
Corporal
1499 Points

Norway US Nevada
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:24 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

hardly anyone is on, I hop on daily.. nothin. Plague sometimes.

They Live, we sleep.
Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:30 pm   Post subject:  Re: Team Comms Back to top 

Twisted Evil Ya & that is going to change, if I have to go & lead every body to comms by the scruff of thier necks Twisted Evil

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:54 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I wouldnt worry too much about that... The closer we get to Game time the more active comms will get for sure...

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:14 pm   Post subject:  Re: Team Comms Back to top 

hey Pyro..where have you been bro? And comms has nothing to do with the game, it has to do with staying in touch brother.. ok and the game..so get on comms. be pro-active people, not reactive.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:52 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I am here and then I am not.. Smile Hell I was on comms last night talking with Shady.... But I get you point... I'll make more of an effort to log in when you regular Mortals usually do...

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:22 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I would deny talking to you if it gave me a rank Razz

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic