Death Dealer Mercenaries

Sooo, this game is free now... Anyone interested?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:38 pm   Post subject:  Re: Sooo, this game is free now... Anyone interested? Back to top 

wanna set up a good time for everyone to get together and meet up on comms???
anyone? tonight, tomorrow??

Got a new toon:
Brechelm - human champion

[img][/img]
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

If you plan on spending cash on points, I have a few tips
  1. Buy the bag space, you will need it!
  2. Do not buy temporary items, they are like throwing money out the window.
  3. Buy temporary items when you are doing caves and team epic quests. See number two
  4. Spend your points on permanent items.
  5. Don't get the XP enhancers. Does no good to be above everyone else and not be able to do anything with the group
  6. Get the gold uncapped.
  7. Get the expansion.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:19 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

The cheapest way to upgrade your characters to premium and remove the gold, trait and bag limit is finding a cheap copy of Mines of Moria... it will give you all moria content forever, and a month of all other content to lvel up. If you can't find it, you can just sub for one moth to remove the caps.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:10 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sal, did you and crew make new toons? I have about 3 gold or so on Kinslayer. I have seen Demon and Auger on, but I think I am missing you guys.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:58 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

We did, but we haven't had much time to play this week. Mine are Salvatorin, Salvo and Salvatoris. I'll probably reroll the newest one in a few days so I can make the new healing class when our copies of MOM show up.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:09 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You can level pretty fast in here, i think i gained 10 on Saturday. If you use the accelerators, you should get it up fast.

Did you need the gold to cover the maintenance?

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:25 pm   Post subject:  Re: Sooo, this game is free now... Anyone interested? Back to top 

So, the Mines of Moria Complete Edition ( includes Shadows of Angmar and Mines of Moria) Seen here:
This includes a gamecard ??

[img][/img]
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I believe it comes with 30 days, but we bought the collectors edition, with the full game plus MoM. You can find it for about 10 bucks on ebay with "buy it now"... I'm sure it comes with the game time. Anything that includes the original should have come with 30 days.

I have about 6.5 gold, and I need 13 to unlock the guild hall.... about half-way there. Anyone with a gold to spare for the cause, mail it to salvatorin... note the n.

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:14 am   Post subject:  Re: Sooo, this game is free now... Anyone interested? Back to top 

WoW so ur switchin games again? Seriously you should just wait for SWTOR.........I can see it now everything gets built up in LOTR...............then pooof! Hey Guys i found another game.........
I sure hope you all give SWTOR a try next spring Smile

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:24 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I haven't been playing any MMO since the end of last year. I played LOTRO to lvl 50l about two years ago, and several DDM played it for varying amounts of time. I just don't like to play a game very long after I hit top level and run through all the content. Why some people are content to run through the same content over and over for years is a mystery to me. The longer I play an MMO, the easier it is for me to quit... I know a lot of people are the opposite. Now with LOTRO, I have 15 levels to get and two expansions of content to play.

I'll definitely play SWTOR when it comes out, but that is still a long way off. Between now and then, I want to play something... The only MMOs in development that I am interested in are SWTOR and Warhammer 40k.

Last edited by DDM_Salvatoris on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:49 pm   Post subject:  Re: Sooo, this game is free now... Anyone interested? Back to top 

No gold to help out yet, sorry.

We're sympatico on the version to purchase...I got the collector's edition coming from a vendor on Amazon. Less than $13.00 shipped to my door.

[img][/img]
Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i will be back on tonight around 8 or 9 pm central

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'll look for you guys tonight. You have to be online to get a guild invite.

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Warrant Officer 1st Class
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

AikenPheat, Dwarf.... Toss me an invite..Razz

When it Absolutely, Positively has to DIE in a Fantastic, Brutal, yet Fiery Way... DDM
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Added you to my friends list. As soon as I see you on, I'll get you in the kin

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic