Death Dealer Mercenaries

Sooo, this game is free now... Anyone interested?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:38 am   Post subject:  Re: Sooo, this game is free now... Anyone interested? Back to top 

We are on Gladden.

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:34 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

OK, got things sorted.
You restarting the Kin or do we continue where we left off?

Got hunter lvl 50, Dragonlordx, ready to go

Last edited by DDM_Dragonlord on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:40 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

It let me take over the old kinship when I logged in. We still have our hall, but it has back maintenance due.... a lot of it. I am about 5 gold short of unlocking it.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:42 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well when you got some time, I could use a Kin invite

Image 160

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:18 am   Post subject:  Re: Sooo, this game is free now... Anyone interested? Back to top 

Looking around...
don't see a method to create a new "from scratch" account in free to play when a download was used to acquire the game.

Forum thread here

[img][/img]
Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:10 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

After reading the post you linked to, an idea popped into my head.
Have you tried creating a free trial account?
I'm not saying that will work, but worth a try.
Still its a good question.

Image 160

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:12 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I activated a sub on my account yesterday wanting to go VIP.
Yesterday everything was fine, but when I logged in today my subscription had suddenly been suspended due to non payment.
I have fired off a support ticket on the issue, but until they do anything I'm limited to F2P areas of the game, unless I buy access to other areas.
I have no idea what is up with those eggheads, but my card went through fine yesterday and the payment was accepted.

Image 160

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ok having trouble getting nick set up...still wants a product key.....only have the one that came with my game.....what to do...what to do

BTW my toon 's name is "Sindis lvl 12 elf hunter" need ya'll to add me...on the gladden server

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You trying to create a new account or reactivate an old one?
If you have a previous account you should be able to reactivate and play on that without having to add a sub.
If not, you should be able to use the key you have.

I still find it strange that it ask for a product key when its supposed to be F2P.

Image 160

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:26 pm   Post subject:  Re: Sooo, this game is free now... Anyone interested? Back to top 

Nope...still no joy.

No answers from the forum on the subject, either. I'll await a resolution to the issues with F2P, I guess.

[img][/img]
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:31 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You create a new account from the right side of the front page at www.lotro.com . I just set one up for Zac.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:35 pm   Post subject:  Re: Sooo, this game is free now... Anyone interested? Back to top 

Auger, did you read the sticky post in the F21P forums "Answers to your questions"?

That post contains a link which I will now post here to everyones benefit.

How do I create a new Free-to-Play account?

Hope this helps.

Though I agree there should be a nice big button on the front page about it, not just a small link hidden away in the forum somewhere.

Image 160

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:37 pm   Post subject:  Re: Sooo, this game is free now... Anyone interested? Back to top 

KK
I'm in.
Smile

GRIMKILD dwarf guardian...prolly end up changing it up with a bit of experience in game...
clan...errr kin invite if you get a chance, plz.
Wink

[img][/img]
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:59 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Shadori - Dwarf Champion

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:35 pm   Post subject:  Re: Sooo, this game is free now... Anyone interested? Back to top 

HOLY MMO interest, Batman!! there's 7 of us in the forum at the same time!!
Very Happy

[img][/img]
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic