Death Dealer Mercenaries

Roag I re subbed AOC

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 11, 2010 10:11 am   Post subject:  Roag I re subbed AOC Back to top 

I have a level 80 Gruardian & a level 50 or 60 DKT.....What server are you on and I will need a lot of info for addons to get and such.........

I am still playing warhammer, but See there is new cointent for AoC coming out.......I think I am on a PvE server.can i switch to PvP?

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 11, 2010 7:22 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

We are on Set. And I believe your toon/toons are still in the guild. I haven't kicked any out. It pads the numbers. The expansion is out today. the servers are down but you can download the patch right now. time hack = 2115 CenTral.

We have T3 Keep and Armor smith. working on Weaplon smith.

I'll be spending the most of my time working on my tiger mount, then my wolf mount. The Beta finally smoothed out and it looks great. Wondering how the factions are going to affect groupped players from rival factions.

I demoted the non actives to make room for prmoting the actives so they could get to the guild bank. THat set up is BS. I should be able to let anyone I want intot the bank. I'll have to bump you up if you come back in.

I want to be a Chairborne Ranger!!!
Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 12, 2010 5:25 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Roag_Oiram wrote (View Post): › We are on Set. And I believe your toon/toons are still in the guild. I haven't kicked any out. It pads the numbers. The expansion is out today. the servers are down but you can download the patch right now. time hack = 2115 CenTral.

We have T3 Keep and Armor smith. working on Weaplon smith.

I'll be spending the most of my time working on my tiger mount, then my wolf mount. The Beta finally smoothed out and it looks great. Wondering how the factions are going to affect groupped players from rival factions.

I demoted the non actives to make room for prmoting the actives so they could get to the guild bank. THat set up is BS. I should be able to let anyone I want intot the bank. I'll have to bump you up if you come back in.

Oh cool I forgot I was in your guild still..lol

Well, I you don't mind giving me a few tips On my Guardian when i log in or here.....I am not sure which spec to choose..llooks like Pole Arms are the way to go?

I have no sense of where anything is (map wise) anymore so I will need help getting back to main city to respec. not sure where my Guardian is?

You'll just have to "show me around town" so i can remember where everything is in the game..lol

tonight I will patch up and get a few mods i remember I had.
And ya i am on Set server so that's good.

See ya soon...hopefuly tonight, but most likely friday night Smile

Oh and i'll grab the Expansion too.

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 12, 2010 5:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

We are pretty much going to be running in the expansion. I'm going to show them around since I was in the Beta. Now that the NDA is over. I told the guys you would be coming back and to look out for you.

Type guard. I prefer Sword and board. If I buy extra slots I may make a pole arm Guard.

Right now, I like the DT better. He had a lot more abilities.

Now the expansion is out, I'll reroll my sin into the new race and a hox with the new slot. that will give me every class.

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 12, 2010 6:41 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Roag_Oiram wrote (View Post): › We are pretty much going to be running in the expansion. I'm going to show them around since I was in the Beta. Now that the NDA is over. I told the guys you would be coming back and to look out for you.

Type guard. I prefer Sword and board. If I buy extra slots I may make a pole arm Guard.

Right now, I like the DT better. He had a lot more abilities.

Now the expansion is out, I'll reroll my sin into the new race and a hox with the new slot. that will give me every class.

I really need some UI's .
What do I need to get?
I have ByCrom & AOC UI installer installed already.....
I have no idea what addons are good anymore?

I would like to have more buttons (if needed)
That circle that has the combo moves in it centered on screen or something better.
& anything else you reccomend...

Remember I am ver noobish to UI's for AoC so u may have to explain how to get it (unless it is at Curse) & how I use Bycrom & Ui Installer install UI's.

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 19, 2010 3:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I don't know anything about those. I always stay with the vanella so it doesn't get jacked on a patch.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 20, 2010 6:39 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Have they added any armor that doesn't look like shit to the game yet? Is there a non-skirt option?

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 21, 2010 12:51 am   Post subject:  Re: Roag I re subbed AOC Back to top 

it will always be a skirt for you sal they just love to look at your legs Wink

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 21, 2010 5:15 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › Have they added any armor that doesn't look like shit to the game yet? Is there a non-skirt option?

Somewhat......my heavy armor on my Guard has "kinda" pants under them.......
I think the armor is appropriate for the game type tho. You can shoot lazers outa ur Boobs now tho.. Embarassed

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 21, 2010 11:36 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I understand the argument that the ass-ugly armor is lore appropriate... I just don't think broken, rusted, shit-stained hobo rags are fun to loot.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 21, 2010 2:27 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Now THAT is fucking funny.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon May 31, 2010 7:02 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › Have they added any armor that doesn't look like shit to the game yet? Is there a non-skirt option?

Most of the cool armor is epic. The Tiered DT gear is probably the best looking The expansion gear is all asian looking. and they are all pants.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:51 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Since this went free to play, I got it set back up to check out the changes. I am totally lost. Smile Are any of you guys still playing?

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

yes. I haven't bootted anyone out of the guild so you should still be in it. unless you rolled a new toon.

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

They put it on a new engine which is suppose to help with processor power so even shady's cheap butt and try it out lol.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic