Death Dealer Mercenaries

some questions?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:12 am   Post subject:  some questions? Back to top 

Rolling Eyes Do you always start out with 20,000 cash each game or does it record your progress and you end up getting more at beginning of game as you go? I can only buy a crappy little mech and it sux against anything else?

What is the best weapon when your in a biosuit thing mode? PPc, AC or rockets? Rolling Eyes

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:41 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

You always start with 20, if that is what the server is set to. Some server start higher, and some run a different game mode where you start with all your money at the beginning and you havee to make it last. You get promoted pretty fast, and you can make money from damage and kills and just go back to base and buy a bigger mech.

I like to take the PPC and the AC. You can hit J to throw your laser down so you can get both weapons. The PPC is great for harrassing mechs, it gets their attention and has a quick reload. The AC is pretty good for points, or to tear up a mech at close range... where the PPC would kill you with splash. Your rockets have infinite ammo shoehow, but a slow reload. They have a cuick lock, and are great for switching back and forth between firing them and the PPC at mechs and tanks. The PPC is your best anti Battle Armor weapon by far. It has enough splash to get the fast litte guys. Just aim at where they are going to land and fire as their feet touch down.

Download Post   
DDM_LuGz
Corporal
Corporal
4925 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:21 pm   Post subject:  Re: some questions? Back to top 

Hello.

I noticed that a new big patch had come out since I went down the Company of Heroes rabbit hole...

Now, would it be best for me to uninstall & begin with a fresh new download, or just get the patch I need for Living Legends? -Also: How often are you playing? Are you using coms again still? I miss coms a lot... In fact I miss you all a lot. Wink I need to get back into things here, I've been away long enough... I'll start checking on coms every night or so. I'm also DL Mercs Free [as my disc was ruined] so I can also play that if there is anyone wanting a game. Let me know.

WhiteRaven

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:20 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

If you have the self patching version, you should be good to go, as it will patch what you need. If not, go here. Use the drop-down button to get the next version patch. Since it is a beta, the latest patches aren't recursive.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:09 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

TK, Sal, in every match I played that are Solaris Arena(SA), you always start with 49.000, never seen one where you start with only 20.000
Then as you do damage and kill opponents you get more as well as rank up which get you more starting money if you get killed.

Lugz
If you have anything earlier then 0.3.0 you need to delete all of MWLL and install fresh, otherwise you ca just patch up and you will be good.
We got 0.4.0 coming up at the end of the month, not sure how they will do it then.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:41 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

20k is the old starting cash amount.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic