Death Dealer Mercenaries

*Walks into the Mech Bay*

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:18 am   Post subject:  *Walks into the Mech Bay* Back to top 

I wonder if anyone will remember?

*Walks around the bay to see if he can spot any familiar faces*

Hello?! Anyone home? Ramm is back!

Download Post  No rating  
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

RAAM!!!

i mean... RAMM!!!!!

dude your like... naked, dig up your sig and avy

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:50 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Holy hell, Ramm. How the hell have you been?

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:01 pm   Post subject:  Re: *Walks into the Mech Bay* Back to top 

HOLY Bleeeeepin BleeP!

What Up, Ramm!??!

[img][/img]
Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:03 pm   Post subject:  Re: *Walks into the Mech Bay* Back to top 

Just trying to live life ya know? I'm engaged now, been with her for almost 4 years got our small ass apartment. Working midnight security at a trade center in Mt Clemens, and working at a dollar general, and possibly at the trade center during open hours. So just barely passing by right now. But I was thinking of you guys and was like. Shit... I wonder if they're still around?

So who's all here that I remember? How often do ya guys suit up in your neurohelments and climb into the mechs? I've been stuck on World of Warcraft the past 5 years. But currently I'm not doing any gaming on my pc due to processor power loss and video cards fucking up. Btw, this comp is as old bout 1 or 2 years after I lost touch with you guys.

What's everyone playing nowadays?

I'm excited about Diablo III, and the possibility of a new MechWarrior... *Orgasm*

-Viper I don't got it anymore, I don't even remember what it looks like lol.
Smoked too much Mary J lately.

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:31 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

LOL hello Ramm....welcome back

Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:40 pm   Post subject:  Re: *Walks into the Mech Bay* Back to top 

What's going on there Demon! How ya been man?

Download Post   
DDM_LuGz
Corporal
Corporal
4925 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:57 pm   Post subject:  Re: *Walks into the Mech Bay* Back to top 

Don't believe we've met there Ramm. I'm Lugz, friends just call me, er, Lugz... ?

MJ you say? Wonder if that's my problem too?

Wink No, no, my problem is too many Hops.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Enters mech bay and sees a crowd.
Walks over to the crowd to see whats going on.

Ramm, nice to see you back around.
Hello to the rest as well.
Been gone for a little while myself, but with MWLL out I figured I would stop by and see whats happening.

Anything interresting going on around here these days, or is everyone just enjoying some downtime gathering strength for the next battle.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:36 am   Post subject:  Re: *Walks into the Mech Bay* Back to top 

Hey Ramm!!

Download Post   
DDM_LuGz
Corporal
Corporal
4925 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:51 pm   Post subject:  Re: *Walks into the Mech Bay* Back to top 

Huh, I'm not sure what we're all waiting for. But I have a thought: I think, if & when, Reloaded comes out we'll all be together again. I can just sense it.
I do, honestly, miss you guys. I am looking into getting Crysis off ebay, I can tell you that. Just don't want to pay a lot to get a game I'm going to MOD over anyways. -Almost seems like the game should be free in this case & I should be paying for the mod! Wink

See you soon.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I know what you all are waiting for.
Youre waiting for the next major lucrative Merc contract to drop into your laps. Razz

Until then youre just taking odd contracts here and there to keep the unit floating.
Even in idle times there are bills to be paid. Razz

Image 160

Download Post   
DDM_LuGz
Corporal
Corporal
4925 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:09 pm   Post subject:  Re: *Walks into the Mech Bay* Back to top 

Well, I have a new PC, so whatever was stopping me from playing online is moot. Unfortunately, my Merc CD is cracked from the center-hole in about 1.5cm. I used model glue for both the front & back, and the crack has not reached the area on the disc where the data would be. -But I'm scared to try it in my drive, this is a new PC after-all... Not really even payed for yet. I think the Crysis thing, (junk contract or not), would be my best bet for my mech fix. Laughing At least I hope so.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:32 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

You know you can get mercs for free on the net now?
They released the source code a while back.
You can just get that and make your own disc.

But why would you wanna play something so outdated as mercs?
Youre gonna have a blast with MWLL, trust me.

Image 160

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:57 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I am not sure the MW is available yet...have you seen an actual download?

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic