Hello?! Anyone home? Ramm is back!

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
RAAM!!!

i mean... RAMM!!!!!

dude your like... naked, dig up your sig and avy

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Holy hell, Ramm. How the hell have you been?

DDM_Auger
Subject:  Re: *Walks into the Mech Bay*
HOLY Bleeeeepin BleeP!

What Up, Ramm!??!

DDM_Rammstein
Just trying to live life ya know? I'm engaged now, been with her for almost 4 years got our small ass apartment. Working midnight security at a trade center in Mt Clemens, and working at a dollar general, and possibly at the trade center during open hours. So just barely passing by right now. But I was thinking of you guys and was like. Shit... I wonder if they're still around?

So who's all here that I remember? How often do ya guys suit up in your neurohelments and climb into the mechs? I've been stuck on World of Warcraft the past 5 years. But currently I'm not doing any gaming on my pc due to processor power loss and video cards fucking up. Btw, this comp is as old bout 1 or 2 years after I lost touch with you guys.

What's everyone playing nowadays?

I'm excited about Diablo III, and the possibility of a new MechWarrior... *Orgasm*

-Viper I don't got it anymore, I don't even remember what it looks like lol.
Smoked too much Mary J lately.

DDM_Demon
Subject:  
LOL hello Ramm....welcome back

DDM_Rammstein
What's going on there Demon! How ya been man?

DDM_LuGz
Don't believe we've met there Ramm. I'm Lugz, friends just call me, er, Lugz... ?

MJ you say? Wonder if that's my problem too?

:wink: No, no, my problem is too many Hops.

DDM_Dragonlord
Subject:  
Enters mech bay and sees a crowd.
Walks over to the crowd to see whats going on.

Ramm, nice to see you back around.
Hello to the rest as well.
Been gone for a little while myself, but with MWLL out I figured I would stop by and see whats happening.

Anything interresting going on around here these days, or is everyone just enjoying some downtime gathering strength for the next battle.

DDM_TK421DS
Hey Ramm!!

DDM_LuGz
Huh, I'm not sure what we're all waiting for. But I have a thought: I think, if & when, Reloaded comes out we'll all be together again. I can just sense it.
I do, honestly, miss you guys. I am looking into getting Crysis off ebay, I can tell you that. Just don't want to pay a lot to get a game I'm going to MOD over anyways. -Almost seems like the game should be free in this case & I should be paying for the mod! :wink:

See you soon.

DDM_Dragonlord
Subject:  
I know what you all are waiting for.
Youre waiting for the next major lucrative Merc contract to drop into your laps. :P

Until then youre just taking odd contracts here and there to keep the unit floating.
Even in idle times there are bills to be paid. :P

DDM_LuGz
Well, I have a new PC, so whatever was stopping me from playing online is moot. Unfortunately, my Merc CD is cracked from the center-hole in about 1.5cm. I used model glue for both the front & back, and the crack has not reached the area on the disc where the data would be. -But I'm scared to try it in my drive, this is a new PC after-all... Not really even payed for yet. I think the Crysis thing, (junk contract or not), would be my best bet for my mech fix. :lol: At least I hope so.

DDM_Dragonlord
Subject:  
You know you can get mercs for free on the net now?
They released the source code a while back.
You can just get that and make your own disc.

But why would you wanna play something so outdated as mercs?
Youre gonna have a blast with MWLL, trust me.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I am not sure the MW is available yet...have you seen an actual download?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: