Death Dealer Mercenaries

Leaving Legacy

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:19 pm   Post subject:  Leaving Legacy Back to top 

Well, after much thought and random logins throughout the 24 hour clock, I have decided to leave Legacy for many reasons.

1. WTF happened to the leadership
  2. WTF happened to the Senior Leadership
  3. No one is online to promote the actives
  4. No one is online to amend the latest patch changes
  5. We are the only actives? WTF! Where the hell is everyone
  6. Where the hell is everyone
  7. WTF happened to the leadership

I was able to get into a WB tonight and it was Ascension, an old Legacy Alliance. They use Ventrilo. cadmium.typefrag.com, port 11769, PW=peace I had a lot of fun, win or lose, communication was active, fun was there, tactics - win or lose, were used.

I have not completely left nor registered with Ascension, as I want your WAR players opinion. I don't see any activity in Legacy and there is plenty in Ascension.

What you say?

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:19 am   Post subject:  Re: Leaving Legacy Back to top 

I was on their Vent tonight as well, kinda as a lark at first.
...then noticed they were calm, friendly group that used comms for socializing and game tactics to have fun.
Kinda like us on TeamSpeak. Smile
The only Legacy I ever see is us.
Ascension seems like a nice fit if you guys are into it. It would certainly be nice to have some other guildies out there in RVR t4.
Lemme know and we'll coordinate a group joinup for this weekend...

[img][/img]
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:46 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'm all for it as long as they will take all of us. I tried to get in touch with the new leader of legacy, but he is just blowing me off. He has been on several times since I sent him mail about promoting one of us and all he did was move Auger up from noobie to member... I volunteered you two guys as well.

The only concern I have is with the boys. Zac won't be getting on comms, and hopefully that isn't an issue for them. Some teams don't want kids at all... but we don't really have to tell them their ages.

Download Post   
DDM_redeye
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
741 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:25 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

ill go with all of yall... legacy fell apart, and we are the only ones ever on...

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:33 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

hope to get the game next friday..went back to doing stage work....U2 still puts on a killer show....won't get paid till then....hope to see everyone then

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

There isn't anything on their website that should prohibit the boys from getting in.

http://www.ascension-war.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=53

I wouldn't go if all of us can't get in, on their portal they show that they are looking for all classes.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:38 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I want my kick ass guild mount... when are we going to make the move? I'm ready now. Smile

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I can't even get the guild registration form to send. It says could not open sockett... anyone have any luck with it?

edit... apparently that is something they are working on. Just send Jalis a tell for an invite.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:32 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah, Jalis is who I talked to last night. I asked if they were recruiting and he said do the app. Did you talk to him?

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yep. Everyone already joined except for you and metal Razz

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:46 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Except Metal. Got the recruit from Judg, then rolled into a city defense that we flipped the instance every time. Was a lot of fun.

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:08 am   Post subject:  Re: Leaving Legacy Back to top 

they're a fun group!
Smile
We did the city defense last night, but didn't go 'into' the city.
About 12-15 of us posted at the olde fortress gate that destro has to use to get to the city...
WHAT A BLAST!!
Now, of course we didn't get all the rp we would've got inside, but to see groups of two or three, even 8 or 9 destro getting GANKED by our little band at that choke point made up for some of the recent RVR frustration.
We popped in on the city D with 15 min left and I got some decent drops and 1/3 a level of renown just the same, so It WAS FUN!!!

[img][/img]
Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:47 am   Post subject:  Re: Leaving Legacy Back to top 

i'm in now i just got to get the whitch hunter in and all will be good

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:48 am   Post subject:  Re: Leaving Legacy Back to top 

my main is in just gotta get the whitch hunter in ,,which by the way wasn't even in the last one i don't think

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:20 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I think the min for Ascension is 15. Kinda sucks, as my KotBS is 13 or 14.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic