Death Dealer Mercenaries

Warhammer NOOB Q's

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:17 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I sent it to you yesterday at renshii@knology.net if that isnt a good address let me know and I'll resend.

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

no that will work I just dont check that one much gonna check it now

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:18 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Wasnt Meant to be I guess....

Your Friends over at Warhammer Online say that I am not eligable for you 10 day free trial because I signed up with the account information that I used when I signed up for the Open Beta last year that I NEVER FREAKIN PLAYED!!!!!! So Fuck them I dont want to play their Fuckin Game anyway!!!!!!!!

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:55 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You too hyper, dood. Just make some new shit and start over, not like you lost anything Wink

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:03 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

It might be that it just doesn't want to give me a referral on an existing account. All previously opened accounts even get a 10 day trial... There should be some way for you to get in, even if the code i sent you will not work.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:26 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You have like 4 email accounts, plus we can generate a forwarder account through the forum. You just don't want to play with us Sad

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:46 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well you gonna have to send me another code.... That one says it got used on my account but that My account isnt elligable for it in the first place...... Stoopid Huh???

If you gonna send me another send it to pyromancer@knology.net

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

sent...

I am working on updating the character list sticky thread. Let me know if I missed anyone. I'll get links added tomorrow.

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:32 pm   Post subject:  Re: Warhammer NOOB Q's Back to top 

my wardb now says that it has updated my charcter to the webpage but yet nothing shows up i wonder if it's because it's a trial period or somethin but then i looked at the wardb forums and shit loads of people are having the same problem so i spect not

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I looked in to it today and it is in the curse website known issues. A lot of people aren't updating and havent been for 3 to 4 months. They do not have a fix for it yet.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): ›
DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › edit.. there is an in-game command to update the curse profiler, but I'm not sure what it is.

/wardbupdate

The game does it automatically when you logout/quit or when you force it (get a refreshed gui effect). The problem is that it is either not uploading to the wardb website from the folder it saves the data too or the wardb website isn't changing the updates timely. It is really cool to check what your achievements are or what you have looted recently, especially when you are not in game.

The topic seems to not have any Mod responce in a while.

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61692

Wink

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 am   Post subject:  Re: Warhammer NOOB Q's Back to top 

got it workin last night,,,

start the game up and the curse client when you get to the charcter select screen choose your toon and then hit play once in ghame open up the curse client and go to tools and hit "push game profile data". Once you have done this do the /wardbupdate and exit the game to the character select screen again and do the "push game profile data" again and it should work

not sure if all that is needed but thats how i did it and it added the new toon to the wardb profile right away ,,,now lets hope it will keep updateing on it's own

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:30 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Seems to be working at the moment, according to the dedicated thread. Metal, I see you are in Legacy, has Auger and Demon been added?

Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:55 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

wuts dis buttin do?

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:02 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Shocked

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic