Death Dealer Mercenaries

anyone want to try this game out?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 pm   Post subject:  anyone want to try this game out? Back to top 

We are all working on low level dudes right now, so this would be a great time to jump on and give the game a try. I can send you a 10 day free trial, and if you like the game you can pick it up new on ebay for about 13 bucks, with free shipping... that, of course, includes the first month.

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:24 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

i wont be able to buy it till friday but am willing to give it a wirl

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:30 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I sent you a key for the ten day trial. It should go to sspencer@hotmail.com . Let me know if it doesn't show up today.

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:23 am   Post subject:  Re: anyone want to try this game out? Back to top 

WELL...
I'm a gaming snob(there are other games besides MW??)...but if you guys say there are OTHER games, I guess I'll have to check it out.

Q's:
If you're(the group I saw on comms playin last night) at lower levels like 10-11 and we come in at lvl 1 can we play together??
Is there(remembering that this MMORPG is completely new to me...)a single player game to practice on? Do you or should you just drop in online by yourself or is it better to coordinate with the group for not gettin' pwnd??
...AND multitudes of other questions to come, I'm sure...
NOW see what ya did...ya got Auger askin' questions, he'll never stop, ya know

[img][/img]
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:19 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Most of the content is divided in to four tiers, level 1-10, 10-20, 20-30, 30-40. You can group with anyone, but you can only go in to PvP areas you are in the right level range for. Actually, you can go in the higher level tiers all you want, but if you enter an open PvP area for a lower tier you turn in to a chicken. There is one big PvP zone that is level 25-40.

The first ten levels come pretty fast. You can get to lvl 20 in a couple of weeks, or a couple of days if you push hard. We have guys spread out through the levels so we can play in the different tiers.

There is a ton of solo content, and most for the game world is not open for player vs player combat... those areas are dedicated to to quests where you don't have to worry about real people coming along and attacking you while you fight the Non Player Characters. Most of this stuff can even be dont alone, you just have to wait a few levels after it is available to you if you want to do it solo.

The game has an open party system, so you can pretty much always get in a group when you log in. You can also find your friends easily assuming any are on. We are also in a guild with people we dont actually play with much... but it lets us have access to all the guild perks we would miss otherwise.

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:55 pm   Post subject:  Re: anyone want to try this game out? Back to top 

got the trial version...first thing off the bat i gotta DL a 2000+mb patch?
...be here a while...
Smile

[img][/img]
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:21 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

boooo.. I need referrals so I can have a dog in game. If anyone else wants a trial, let me send you an email with a referral code.

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

at 64% of dl now

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

When you get done, we are on the Iron Rock server and you have to make an Order Character to play with us there.

Let me know what name you pick when you get set up. Mine are Salvatoris, Salvatorix, Salvataurus and Salvatorin.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:43 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Lordshado - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Lordshady - Slayer

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_LuGz
Corporal
Corporal
4925 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:37 pm   Post subject:  Re: anyone want to try this game out? Back to top 

I've watched the Trailer (& as you know am a big Warhammer 40k fan), so I'll also give it a try. -Fuck, it's free! So why not?

So: Do I download it Before or After you send me the key?

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:41 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I sent the trial code to DDM_Lugnutz@Hotmail.com

Let me know if that address is no good.

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Warrant Officer 1st Class
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Send meh one..I'll try it..I hate Sword and Sorcery much anymore...but it it'll get me online with my bros...I'll swallow my pride..Razz but i won't play a Frackin' ELF...Razz

When it Absolutely, Positively has to DIE in a Fantastic, Brutal, yet Fiery Way... DDM
Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:14 pm   Post subject:  Re: anyone want to try this game out? Back to top 

naw you can play a dwarf or human class

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:40 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Cypher wrote (View Post): › Send meh one..I'll try it..I hate Sword and Sorcery much anymore...but it it'll get me online with my bros...I'll swallow my pride..Razz but i won't play a Frackin' ELF...Razz

I sent the invite to DDM_Cypher@hotmail.com . Let me know if it doesn't show up there. Smile

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic