Death Dealer Mercenaries

So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing 2142

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:15 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I want your job !!!!

I want to be a Chairborne Ranger!!!
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Blzebub0_x
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
141 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I use my lunch hour to play, so it does not hurt anyone and if I need to fix something while I'm here I just push the input swtich on my monitor and am right back to my work computer.

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

unfortunately, most of the time I'm in class then blze.

Download Post   
DDM_WizOfGoz
Leutnant
Leutnant
37 Points

USA US Tennessee
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:25 pm   Post subject:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Back to top 

so folks are doin BF 2142? should I get it??

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:16 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

If you played BF42 , BFV or BF2, you will definately love this one.

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:52 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

amen to that.

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2007 1:50 pm   Post subject:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Back to top 

I'm on the road the next month or so and have 2142 loaded on my hella sweet new laptop....I will add the rest of the names in the other thread to my friends.

I'm willin to give it a shot, tho I've never tried a shooter on line where I wasn't in the mek...so I'll need lotsa cover and advice lol

Where do you guys play and how to I find ppl? Also how do I join DDM (if I didn't already), and what are we using for comms?

Thanks

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2007 4:51 pm   Post subject:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Back to top 

same comms as always but good luck catchin anyone on ever

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2007 3:31 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

2142 is the win. lol I just got called a n00b for killing this same fucker 3 times with the AAs LMAO

Download Post   
DDM_Blzebub0_x
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
141 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:27 pm   Post subject:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Back to top 

Well I see Wing on sometimes but hardly any of the other people that got it.
Want to get some of the DDM folks on the same server and in the same squad and see how much damage we can do.

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:21 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

when you looking? Been in AO mostly.... Charter connection is still spotty though.

Download Post   
DDM_Blzebub0_x
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
141 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:32 pm   Post subject:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Back to top 

On most nights about 9cst or 9:30 usually play till about 11 or 12 sometimes later.

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You know.. I'm trying to get a small group together for this. My old comp apps teacher plays and some other students as well.

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:22 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

How many patches have there been in the last 6 months?

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:00 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

not as many as you would expect from a battlefield game. I was a little disappointed by the lack of updates really. I guess the game didn't sell well enough for them, or i am just spoiled to perpetual content updates these days... but I could only play those same 4 or 5 maps so many times myself. I guess 2142 is more like BF:V, being a rehash of the BF2 engine rather than a totally new game in the series... still would have been nice to have a little bit of new content added over time.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic