Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesBattlefieldSo Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing 2142 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

#16:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:15 am

I want your job !!!!

#17:   Author: DDM_Blzebub0_x Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:12 pm

I use my lunch hour to play, so it does not hurt anyone and if I need to fix something while I'm here I just push the input swtich on my monitor and am right back to my work computer.

#18:   Author: Wing0 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:01 pm

unfortunately, most of the time I'm in class then blze.

#19:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Author: DDM_WizOfGoz Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:25 pm

so folks are doin BF 2142? should I get it??

#20:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:16 am

If you played BF42 , BFV or BF2, you will definately love this one.

#21:   Author: Wing0 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:52 pm

amen to that.

#22:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2007 1:50 pm

I'm on the road the next month or so and have 2142 loaded on my hella sweet new laptop....I will add the rest of the names in the other thread to my friends.

I'm willin to give it a shot, tho I've never tried a shooter on line where I wasn't in the mek...so I'll need lotsa cover and advice lol

Where do you guys play and how to I find ppl? Also how do I join DDM (if I didn't already), and what are we using for comms?

Thanks

#23:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2007 4:51 pm

same comms as always but good luck catchin anyone on ever

#24:   Author: Wing0 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2007 3:31 pm

2142 is the win. lol I just got called a n00b for killing this same fucker 3 times with the AAs LMAO

#25:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Author: DDM_Blzebub0_x Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:27 pm

Well I see Wing on sometimes but hardly any of the other people that got it.
Want to get some of the DDM folks on the same server and in the same squad and see how much damage we can do.

#26:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:21 pm

when you looking? Been in AO mostly.... Charter connection is still spotty though.

#27:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Author: DDM_Blzebub0_x Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:32 pm

On most nights about 9cst or 9:30 usually play till about 11 or 12 sometimes later.

#28:   Author: Wing0 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:01 pm

You know.. I'm trying to get a small group together for this. My old comp apps teacher plays and some other students as well.

#29:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:22 am

How many patches have there been in the last 6 months?

#30:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:00 am

not as many as you would expect from a battlefield game. I was a little disappointed by the lack of updates really. I guess the game didn't sell well enough for them, or i am just spoiled to perpetual content updates these days... but I could only play those same 4 or 5 maps so many times myself. I guess 2142 is more like BF:V, being a rehash of the BF2 engine rather than a totally new game in the series... still would have been nice to have a little bit of new content added over time.
Death Dealer MercenariesBattlefieldSo Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing 2142 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.