Death Dealer Mercenaries

So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing 2142

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_ChaosGryphon
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
209 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:58 pm   Post subject:  So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing 2142 Back to top 

Can we start scheduling a gaming Night? I am going nutz over here.. So far have only heard from about half of ya i sent buddy request to and only seen 2 of ya (wing and Bezlebub) online.

Comon guys.. Let get some shit together and get gaming again.. I remember the days of 20 + of us showing up and dropping in a game or 2.. I think if alot of us mech pilots dusted off the old helmet and grabbed a Unit Tactical guide for gound pounders we we be the roxor!!

So what say you, DEATH DEALER MERCS! What Say you!

I may of fallen away from pack but i haven't ever left ya.. Lets get it going again!!

Download Post  No rating  
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:29 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Gaming nights would work, but my schedule is completely spontaneous now..

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:15 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'm in, Can't do Wed though.

I want to be a Chairborne Ranger!!!
Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

fri nice, Friday Frag-Fest reminds me of my unreal days, as i keep sayin though I NEEDS MY FUKIN COMP OVA HEYA!!!!!

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:44 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I here fridays. That's tonight. What time we talking about. I'll probably be on about 7/8 'ish. Depends on how much drinking we do after work.

Maybe we can get Gryph to get his buds on WIH to bump enough folks so we can do a little head to head with them. I haven't been on with them in a while so not sure if they would remember me.

Download Post   
DDM_ChaosGryphon
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
209 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:18 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

lol i gave up my adminship due to RL issues.. I will be looking for ya folks. I will be online tonight and then late tomorrow night / morning..

Also Who here uses Xfire?

Look thoughtfully into the face of the Reaper, for he has smiled upon you with the quickness of Death...
Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:58 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Ok,
I'm a little late but only see Gryph on BOC2. It's full but I will keep trying.

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:21 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

The Friday Frag Fuckers Brigade lmao

Download Post   
DDM_ChaosGryphon
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
209 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:59 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I will be playing late tonight (Saturday 1/13) with a group of Southern California friends. Hope to see ya'll online.

Look thoughtfully into the face of the Reaper, for he has smiled upon you with the quickness of Death...
Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:14 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sorry about not being able to hang with you Gryph. I guess Charter was dong maint or something. My pings shot up so couldn't stay connected to the game. Since the Tequila was wearing me down I figured it best to just put my but in bed. See you tonight.

Download Post   
Tane00
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
962 Points

USA US Nebraska
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:24 pm   Post subject:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Back to top 

i may buy 2141 tonight if alot of u are playin

ALL UR FACE R BELONG TO ME!!!!
Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:23 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

A lot are playing, We just have problems hooking up... lol

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah.. Roag hit that one right on the head.

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:08 pm   Post subject:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing Back to top 

i'll hop on every now and then ,,as long as every time i fire up the game i don't have to go and get a new update,,,like with battlefield 42,,,and as long as i can keep a connection for more than an hour with this stupid ass cable company

and i am always ready to hop on comms ,,cause i hate typeing in chats all the time in order to get somethin done Rolling Eyes

Download Post   
DDM_Blzebub0_x
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
141 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I been playing almost everyday from work since my comp is here, I get on like 12cst till 12:45cst. ; look for me u can usually catch me only thing is i can't use comms here.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic