Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

DDM_ChaosGryphon
Subject:  So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing 2142
Can we start scheduling a gaming Night? I am going nutz over here.. So far have only heard from about half of ya i sent buddy request to and only seen 2 of ya (wing and Bezlebub) online.

Comon guys.. Let get some shit together and get gaming again.. I remember the days of 20 + of us showing up and dropping in a game or 2.. I think if alot of us mech pilots dusted off the old helmet and grabbed a Unit Tactical guide for gound pounders we we be the roxor!!

So what say you, DEATH DEALER MERCS! What Say you!

I may of fallen away from pack but i haven't ever left ya.. Lets get it going again!!

Wing0
Subject:  
Gaming nights would work, but my schedule is completely spontaneous now..

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
I'm in, Can't do Wed though.

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
fri nice, Friday Frag-Fest reminds me of my unreal days, as i keep sayin though I NEEDS MY FUKIN COMP OVA HEYA!!!!!

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
I here fridays. That's tonight. What time we talking about. I'll probably be on about 7/8 'ish. Depends on how much drinking we do after work.

Maybe we can get Gryph to get his buds on WIH to bump enough folks so we can do a little head to head with them. I haven't been on with them in a while so not sure if they would remember me.

DDM_ChaosGryphon
Subject:  
lol i gave up my adminship due to RL issues.. I will be looking for ya folks. I will be online tonight and then late tomorrow night / morning..

Also Who here uses Xfire?

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Ok,
I'm a little late but only see Gryph on BOC2. It's full but I will keep trying.

Wing0
Subject:  
The Friday Frag Fuckers Brigade lmao

DDM_ChaosGryphon
Subject:  
I will be playing late tonight (Saturday 1/13) with a group of Southern California friends. Hope to see ya'll online.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Sorry about not being able to hang with you Gryph. I guess Charter was dong maint or something. My pings shot up so couldn't stay connected to the game. Since the Tequila was wearing me down I figured it best to just put my but in bed. See you tonight.

Tane00
Subject:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing
i may buy 2141 tonight if alot of u are playin

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
A lot are playing, We just have problems hooking up... lol

Wing0
Subject:  
Yeah.. Roag hit that one right on the head.

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  Re: So Now that we got a fair sized number of folks playing
i'll hop on every now and then ,,as long as every time i fire up the game i don't have to go and get a new update,,,like with battlefield 42,,,and as long as i can keep a connection for more than an hour with this stupid ass cable company

and i am always ready to hop on comms ,,cause i hate typeing in chats all the time in order to get somethin done :roll:

DDM_Blzebub0_x
Subject:  
I been playing almost everyday from work since my comp is here, I get on like 12cst till 12:45cst. ; look for me u can usually catch me only thing is i can't use comms here.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: