Death Dealer Mercenaries

I Have to Leave Now.

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
CrunK
2540 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:18 am   Post subject:  I Have to Leave Now. Back to top 

Hey guys I am bidding DDM a farewell. I originally came here with the intention of helping a team get in MWL and be active and be competitors. I thought you guys just did not have enough actives and that’s why you were not in MWL yet. LOL, DDM rose to the challenge and loaded up that roster much to my bewilderment. I am not leaving because of all the recent st00pid drama. I am going to help Rangers team get going. Ranger has been saying for a year now that he was going to start a team and I pledged myself to him then. I really didn’t think he would do it but here we are. Heck I was actually surprised to see him on any team roster and even more so when he was here.
I am glad to have met you all and I will not be a stranger.
I don’t salute anymore but you guys are a straight up bunch of people that deserve the kind of respect that I seldomly extend to anyone, especially not to MWL tards. The DDM collective attitude rises above all the MWL crap.

<S>
CrunK

Download Post  No rating  
CrunK
2540 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:35 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Will the powers that be please remove me from the MWL roster A.S.A.P.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I moved this to general discussion so you could still read it after I changed your access level. I also took your DDM tags off, so hopefully you see this before you spend too much time trying to log in.

Shady will have to take you off the MWL roster when he gets in tonight. Best of luck with your new team.

Download Post   
Nikoli
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
719 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:45 pm   Post subject:  Re: I Have to Leave Now. Back to top 

see ya man

Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:51 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

best of luck man, ranger will needa all the best players he can get

hope to see you on the battlefield... even though that goes for every one technically, but you knw what i mean dammit XDD

drop by comms every now an then

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:04 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Best of luck, Crunk. See you on the battlefield.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:17 pm   Post subject:  Re: I Have to Leave Now. Back to top 

Happy trails Crunk best wishes on your endevour with getting Rangers team off the ground. Cool

Just remember the happy trail is that lil line of hair that leads to her ..........

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:16 pm   Post subject:  Re: I Have to Leave Now. Back to top 

Well frikkken FINE!!
*GRRR!*

lol (no caps for a reason)
Best of luck, I guess...
Mechbay's always open...

[img][/img]
Download Post   
CrunK
2540 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:08 pm   Post subject:  Re: I Have to Leave Now. Back to top 

Hey guys. I just wanted to tell ya'll that I hope DDM does not decide to leave MWL. I have a heard a bit of second and third hand info and I don't know what the situation is totally. Regardless, DDM has a large roster. Most of ya'll been mech’n before me. Just keep at it and at least stay in a couple of ladders. It's easier for an active team to attract pilots than one that is not active at all.

Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:05 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

its not that, we have a large roster, but are they active in game?

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

We think we have enough rusty vets to at least play out our current obligations. What we do beyond that depends on how many we can get together for these next two drops. Pulling out of MWL entirely isn't even being discussed right now.

Either way, DDM will be still be here. The guys we lost were all relatively new to the team with the exception of Wing and Soul... the rest of us are lifers. Wink

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:41 am   Post subject:  Re: I Have to Leave Now. Back to top 

damn straight don't even ask me to join another team unles it's to merc for them or somethin,,i'l be ddm till ddm decides not to be any more ,,and there are way too many friends now for that to happen

good to be back
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic